TRASH THX -> SD Card - Bugreport (3MBs) WTF?

Guest penthaler

Guest penthaler

Hi, today I found on my memory card a file around 3MB which there never was. Could someone look at it and tell me, what the hell is this for? Which app could made it?

Am a little confused.

thanks for any info and help.

Edited by penthaler

Guest sharkyo01

That's not 3mb its 363kb which is about a third of a MB

I am just look at it now...

Right scrolled though the dump log and something obviously crashed on your phone and created it. But at present I don't know what did. It has a lot of information on your phone!

Personally I would not be to worried about it. If your phone was crashing every day then I would be.

Just did a 30 second google search found this it will explain all ...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q...ort txt android

Edited by sharkyo01

Guest penthaler

Press both volume keys at once and power button for about a second - in idle screen or anytime in menu - phone vibrates and start creating bugreport, after a while there will be next vibration. that means bugreport finished.

phone could be very laggy when this running...

thanks man foe pointing me to right place - found answer I need.

Guest PaulMilbank

What rom? This is a setting in the ramdisk config files that needs to be removed to fix it. I have had to do it on 2 Huawei phones now and can't remember if I had to do it on the G300.

Guest penthaler

Stock ICS B952 WW with kralo5 kernel, cm toggles, changed bootcreen and bootanimation, root, unlocked bl unoficialy, no oc, no swap.

Guest penthaler

just tell me the easiest way to fix it. Wanna move to CM9.1, with wiping all items, and dont want to get this disturbing thing...

btw. cwm latest, and few weeks before installed busybox and some tweak app from store (dont remember name) to try activate swap with it, but with no succes... will provide you with more infos you need, just ask.

Could only reflashing helps?

Guest sharkyo01

Worth a shot. But I wonder if it part of the bios in the phone. Like the the command vol up down power button. Is saved in there.

Have you unlocked your bootloader out of interest?