Install Windows 7 on a Windows 8 Laptop

Guest Gabriel94

Guest Gabriel94

WINDOWS 8 SUCKS!!!

But i want to keep it and have both, dual boot between windows 8 and 7 but i cant install 7, i have an empty 100 gb parition and when i insert the windows 7 install disc it says that the partition is gpt and it cant be installed, i cant install it on any partition.

Any ideas, suggestions or tutorials would be apreciated! :D

Guest pjautuvas

WINDOWS 8 SUCKS!!!

No. It can do everything that Windows 7 can and more. And start screen is even more functional and shows more than start menu. If you don't know how to use it, don't say that Windows 8 sucks.

Guest Gabriel94

What can it do more, the new start screen may be dynamic but i can live without it plus i dont have a touch screen monitor on my laptop, windows 8 is only for touchscreen devices like tablets and others.

i know how to use it, i just dont like it, i dont want it, so it SUCKS

Guest Rydlis

Windows 8 is AWESOME!!! So many posibilities! Custom wallpapers in perfect Metro UI, fonts, notifications like Ubuntu! (wait, Ubuntu have it first) and if you dont like Metro, you can easily install ,for example, Gnome, KDE, OpenBox.... Wait, This is possible only on Linux, so.... yeah, all windows suck, and microsoft only want your money

Edited by Rydlis

Guest Gabriel94

Well i did a different approach, i used a different hdd, and i successfully installed win 7, for me it has more power and performance overall.