driver problem??/device not found problem??

Guest u8815-15

Guest u8815-15

So It all started with the simple motive of wanting to officially unlock the bootloader to stop random reboots.

So I managed to get my phone on stock b952. I then tried to root the phone, but it wouldn't root.(using Geno.kolar's .exe file for ICS)

Apparently the drivers are a problem... but after having uninstalled the drivers and reinstalling them the same thing happens.(The device cannot be found)

I then tried this same process on a different computer. but the same thing happened.

I came to the conclusion that there was some error with the phone??

Does anyone have a way of fully uninstalling and re-installing the drivers??

any other suggestions??

I would greatly appreciate any helpful comments.

Thanks.

Edited by u8815-15

Guest Alkapton

Sounds like problem I had. The pc was running vista and no way could I unlock bootloader. Went to a linux box and problem disapeared. I think xp and windows7 are ok, but definatly problem with vista.

Guest u8815-15

Sounds like problem I had. The pc was running vista and no way could I unlock bootloader. Went to a linux box and problem disapeared. I think xp and windows7 are ok, but definatly problem with vista.

that's weird I have windows 7... I''m beginning to think it's something with the stock rom. Does anyone have a link for the international version of B952??