CyanogenMod 10[Daily Use Builds Now Available] [Last build:08/23/2013]

Guest josalaito

Guest UtkarshAgrawal

Weird...still you can't flash...?

The only prob with flashing in this thread was for g510

Can you explain your problem

Firstly when I tried to flash it so I tried to open it and it said 'eocd not found probably not a zip file'.

of course

Maybe your download file have been corrupted...

My advice is to wait for a new build from josalaito...

It won't take too long as this thread is growing amazingly...

Guest moochermick

Well went to bed last night and just left the phone as it was, 6 hours later it had used 40%.

Froze some google apps and everything that was syncing, today its used 70% in 3 hours 45 mins with 1 hour 20 mins screen on time.

Anyone else having heavy battery use?

Well went to bed last night and just left the phone as it was, 6 hours later it had used 40%.

Froze some google apps and everything that was syncing, today its used 70% in 3 hours 45 mins with 1 hour 20 mins screen on time.

Anyone else having heavy battery use?

yeah, everyone has this problem, it is a bug!

Guest Tommy21

There is no thread on xda for huawei y300,from there we could gather developers from htcmania and android hilfe,and development for this phone would speed up a little.I'm sure we could find someone who would be interested to help us.

Guest josalaito

Battery drain bug is caused because rild(Ril daemon socket) doesn't work fine and turn off/on every second, causing a incredibly battery use, we are working on this.

Battery drain bug is caused because rild(Ril daemon socket) doesn't work fine and turn off/on every second, causing a incredibly battery use, we are working on this.

Great...waiting for your new build

Love your work

Guest josalaito
Will it run init d scripts,or a kernel must be modified?Will it overwrite cwm,because it's written that this build fixes twrp touch issues?

Init.d support is added and no doesn't overwrite kernel.

Guest Simbox97

Excuse me. There is a problem about the camera. I can take just 1 - 2 photos and then compare a green screen and if I click to to take a photo che phone crash. This problem there is with other app too. There is a solution? Can I do something? Do you want a logcat?

Guest vahe123s

unable to flash this rom, here is my error: assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "u8833" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "u8833" E:error in /sdcard/cm-10.zip (status 7)

any suggestions? im using the g510-0100

Edited by vahe123s