CyanogenMod 10[Daily Use Builds Now Available] [Last build:08/23/2013]

Guest josalaito

Guest Clarkiieh
I think that the color problem is not related to kernel bat display & touch overlay. I assume that they used different ones on different series of Y300 or just same manufacturer switched to different controller! To explain this for instance Clarkiieh has the UK version of phone bat the FusionX rom solved his color problem & FusionX is actually based on firmware meant for Asian market. It should be best to address this like that to Huawei!

I don't even know where color settings are located other then kernel. That whot i know is that display manufacturers mostly use third party controllers & that is not uncommon that after development of new revision of one (optimized layout, minor pin change) old one is withdrawn from production! I am guessing that this is a source of problem. Perhaps answer lies in touch firmware?

Glad I could help, that's if i did :) I still dont get why the very first time you lock the screen on the phone it doesn't do what any normal phone does and the screen goes fully black. The only and very best way I can describe it is this...

The screen turns of but it Starts from the top and works its self down to the bottom.. in a sort if sliding motion its weired and only does it on the first lock you preform on the phone

But before this happens the display and colours in the phone and nice and bright And shiny but afterwards there dull and look drained, tillaz's rom fixed this for me I am sure, the oranges look better and every other colour for that instance

Guest bgmenot111

Ignore those if you just want to flash it. They're the source code in case anyone wants to modify it directly.

You'd probably do well to describe the issue in more detail

but I can not flash these files in recovery. and I met a error.

Guest Laximus

Glad I could help, that's if i did :) I still dont get why the very first time you lock the screen on the phone it doesn't do what any normal phone does and the screen goes fully black. The only and very best way I can describe it is this...

The screen turns of but it Starts from the top and works its self down to the bottom.. in a sort if sliding motion its weired and only does it on the first lock you preform on the phone

But before this happens the display and colours in the phone and nice and bright And shiny but afterwards there dull and look drained, tillaz's rom fixed this for me I am sure, the oranges look better and every other colour for that instance

Tillaz's rom based on the stock huawei rom, thats why no color issues.

This rom based on CM.

Edited by Laximus

Guest cicciok

Hi guys! I'm Italian, finally i found a good rom for this device! I have to try it, now...

Only a question, the UK version of G510 is the same as the Italian ( G510-0100) ?

I'm sorry for my bad English :D

Edited by cicciok

Guest KenBW2

I've had an issue with this and replicated it twice. It starts with manually restarting while connected to a Bluetooth device, and results in RIL being broken.

Steps to reproduce:

• Be paired with and connect to a Bluetooth stereo (possibly any Bluetooth device), with music playing fine
  • [unknown procedure here]
  • Music doesn't play through the stereo
  • Restart phone
  • Unable to connect to mobile networks, even after subsequent reboots
  • Phone suddenly 'detects' a SIM card, and asks to have the phone restarted. Ignoring this results in it eventually restarting anyway

What doesn't fix it:
    • Restarting the phone
      • Normally
      • With Wifi disabled
      • With Bluetooth disabled
      • With Wifi + Bluetooth disabled
      • With Airplane Mode enabled

[*]Clear data on Settings > Apps > Phone

[*]Wiping cache + dalvik cache

What does fix it:

[*]A complete factory reset

I'm thinking if a factory reset (which as I understand it just formats /data) fixes it, then maybe I can just wipe a select folder in there. Ideas would be appreciated - I don't currently have mobile connectivity :)

Let me know if a logcat would help.

Edited by KenBW2

Guest bgmenot111

I am sorry.

I think it is kernel but it is Source.

I Flashed Sisco kernel on my device so I can not use camerra. Can one person give me stock kernel for G510 ?

please help

Guest bogdanwp

Does this rom have the same bugs as CM 10.1 ? Like RIL and extreme battery consumption ? Is it safe for me to flash it ?

Edit : Nevermind , flashed it. Everything seems to be great , RIL working perfectly , i`m not seeing any `milky screen` issue , looks normal to me . Only thing is that the battery went down a little overnight something like 15% , not a great deal i`m sure this will get fixed also. Thanks for the rom.

Edited by bogdanwp

Guest Y300-0100

I've had an issue with this and replicated it twice. It starts with manually restarting while connected to a Bluetooth device, and results in RIL being broken.

Steps to reproduce:

• Be paired with and connect to a Bluetooth stereo (possibly any Bluetooth device), with music playing fine
  • [unknown procedure here]
  • Music doesn't play through the stereo
  • Restart phone
  • Unable to connect to mobile networks, even after subsequent reboots
  • Phone suddenly 'detects' a SIM card, and asks to have the phone restarted. Ignoring this results in it eventually restarting anyway

What doesn't fix it:
    • Restarting the phone
      • Normally
      • With Wifi disabled
      • With Bluetooth disabled
      • With Wifi + Bluetooth disabled
      • With Airplane Mode enabled

[*]Clear data on Settings > Apps > Phone

[*]Wiping cache + dalvik cache

What does fix it:

[*]A complete factory reset

I'm thinking if a factory reset (which as I understand it just formats /data) fixes it, then maybe I can just wipe a select folder in there. Ideas would be appreciated - I don't currently have mobile connectivity :)

Let me know if a logcat would help.

Resolved. No more problems with bluetooth and mobile connectivity. Just replace the files in the rom in the right locations. Zip rom again and flash :) :)

link>

http://www.mediafire...luetoothFix.zip

Edited by Y300-0100

Resolved. No more problems with bluetooth and mobile connectivity. Just replace the files in the rom in the right locations. Zip rom again and flash :) :)

link>

http://www.mediafire...luetoothFix.zip

I'm having quite some problems with this. I've tried the following:

• Flashing the BluetoothFix.zip as-is
  • Adding the contents of BluetoothFix.zip into a /system folder and flashing that
  • Extracting the CM10 zip, copying the contents of BluetoothFix.zip over the top of its /system folder, and zipping and flashing that

All of these result in TWRP saying "Failed" at me with no explanation. The last message on the log on the top is "Updating partition details..."

Additionally, manually copying the files to their correct locations on the phone while the phone is running renders it unbootable. Permissions?

What should I be doing with this zip?

Edited by KenBW2

Guest Clarkiieh

@josa

Hey mate, remember me and zolalll where talking about the screen was perfect on boot but after I locked the screen the colours drained and went well... Milky.. Well I've just finally found the solid reason!! It was a dload file with a updare .app I had force updated onto my phone in order to root without unlocking bootloader.. I don't know if this is any help?? Maybe if I uploaded the file and you could look into to it to find the exact line that was causing the problem... This is a European file too?? I'm sure... Get back to me cause this might be a lot of help for you