CyanogenMod 10[Daily Use Builds Now Available] [Last build:08/23/2013]

Guest josalaito

Guest jabi_james

hi there.. i replace the two file (binary and script ) on meta-inf.. but it gives me ( can't copy update-binary..installation aborted).. what does this mean? i do this right..ok?

so no help..ok.. i figured it out by myself.. CMW didn't work with this zip.. so i used TWRP and everything went just fine.. can we hope to get 720p playing a and recording without problem?

Guest Ducsidu

It must be annoying that people are asking about when are you going to fix a bug, but I want to know that the battery drain problem is how big and when are you going to fix the screen's contrast problem?

Guest Not a Number

Hi, I think the Notification LED isnt working, too. When I try to change the colors I cant set it to green. Its blue or red when I test it. But the presetted green works. Yellow isnt working too. I have a y300-0100.

Edited by Not a Number

Guest Clarkiieh

@Josalaito.

So to clear things up.

Battery drain is fixed?

Y300-0100 screen is fixed?

RIL is nearly fixed.

And video playback is fixed?

The op is still saying bugs you have claimed to fixed I'm really confused. This is turning into a messy thread

Guest icyice803

From what I understand

Battery drain is fixed

Video playback working

No video recording

RIL almost fixed

@josalito keep up the good work man we need this ROM after fusionx was abandoned if we can help let us know

Cheers

Guest Frankish

Try and keep the demands out of this thread bear in mind he does this for free in his own time. He will update the first post as he sees for and will fix bugs in whatever order he happens to. Show a little respect please guys.

Guest Ducsidu

Can you get video recording working. Its a biggie for me. I like to take videos of my little baby girl laughing and playing

Here he said that video recording is working, or am I wrong?

Guest peterck

Could there be a different CM10 zip specific to the G510 and another CM10 zip specific to Y300 in the forum to flash please..... Instead of making CM10 only for Y300 and making people who own a G510 model having to unzip than file and change things just to flash the rom. It would just be simpler, if there was two Cm10 zips. One for people with Y300 model to flash and another for people with G510 model to flash. Please love the work your doing :D.

Edited by peterck

Guest Clarkiieh
unfortunately battery drain is awful..at least for me.. anyway thanks for your work..

What about the screen issues on the Y300 are they fixed?

Guest Kay2daCee

seriously guys. you need to relax and just wait. if you can't do it by yourselves stop asking multiple times. at least read the previous pages, most questions have already been asked.

they are only humans too and have some other stuff to do other than working on this but if you keep asking the same questions over and over again you will only stop the progress.

Guest peterck

Am still confused with the process of flash this CM10 zip onto my G510 model. Can someone please explain this using step by step guide to how to flash this rom :). because I've tried to flash this rom and it seems to not work for my Huawei G510 model.

Guest andrea2107

1:Download the rom :P

2:Download the g510 patch

3:Unzip the 2 zip and delete meta-inf from rom,use one in g510 patch

4:zip all

5:Flash the rom :P