Y300-0100 BRICKED :(

Guest kkkhawar

Guest kkkhawar

HEY

I WAS USING THIS DEVICE FROM COUPLE OF MONTHS. I ROOTED MY MOBILE INSTALLED CUSTOM ROMS AND THAN RETURNED TO STOCK . NOTHING HAPPENED TILL THEN. BUT AFTER FEW DAYS WHEN I REBOOTED MY MOBILE SUDDENLY MY MOBILE DISPLAYED BLUE SCREEN . I REALIZED THAT I COULD NOT GO TO RECOVERY NOR IN FAST BOOT MODE . I TRIED TO UPDATE MY FIRMWARE BY PUTTING UPDATE.APP DOWNLOADED FROM HUAWEI WEBSITE IN DLOAD FOLDER BUT IT SAYS STEP 2/2 UPDATE FAILED . I TRIED FIRMWARE VERSION B182 BUT STILL SAME ERROR. I TRIED MANY THINGS ALMOST EVERY . FIRMWARE I WAS ACTUALLY USING B192 BUT IS NOT AVAILABLE

PROBLEMS

BLUE SCREEN

NO RECOVERY

NO FAST BOOT

UPDATE FAILED

WARRANTY VOID :(

PLEASE IF ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED :)

:)

Guest Pazzie

Are you sure fastboot isn't enabled?

After a failed update, I was also stuck on a screen with (if I remember it correctly) an E Mobile logo and blue background.

I was able to connect the phone to my computer and flashed TWRP-LEWA.

http://huawei-y300.tumblr.com/post/47366836617/how-to-unlock-and-root-huawei-ascend-y300-all

You could try to follow step 3 and start with "3. Connect your phone to your computer.".

Guest kkkhawar

THanKS FOR REPLY :)

I HAVE TRIED EVERY THING SUGGESTED ABOVE . BUT UNFORTUNATELY CANT UNBRICK IT BACK TO LIFE .

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HARD BRICK AND SOFT BRICK IS . HARDBRICKED MEANS NOTHING NO DISPLAY BUT MY SET GIVES DISPLAY BLUE SCREEN PINK SCREEN . BUT NO FAST BOOT AND NO RECOVERY :'(

Guest Pazzie

Did you also tried firmware version B175?

Maybe this topic (http://www.modaco.com/topic/363482-blue-screen-and-update-failed-on-g510-0200/) can help you. It's about a similar phone:

Guys I think I fugured it out :P ... none of the firmwares worked with me because you have to find the exact firmware for yr phone. You can find it in the settings menu -> all about phone. It looks like this:

Guest kkkhawar

Thank You dude You HElped alot . But firmware i was using was b190 or b192 and both of them are not available on internet . google disappointed me and also huawei :(

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest danny19901

Thank You dude You HElped alot . But firmware i was using was b190 or b192 and both of them are not available on internet . google disappointed me and also huawei http://www.modaco.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/sad.png

You could try fastboot if can't access fastboot I would recommend getting a fastboot/factory cable they cost a few quid but may fix your device its worth the try as it forces your device to enter fastboot mode

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Jairus1998

can I know how to restore. I'm a 16years kid and still a newbie. My phone was hard bricked so can I know how to recover it. thanks for you support

• 6 months later...
Guest pragyavan

I am also facing same problem, cannot go into recovery, stock firmware show update fail in step2.  only blue screen or pink screen.  no adb driver loading and no fastboot

• 1 month later...
Guest nokiaman2002

I have the very same problem. NO fastboot. I turn the phone on, get HUWAEI logo, then blue screen. I have tried fastboot mode - nothing. NO recovery either. I have tried just about every ROM going for the Y300-0100 with no luck. Always fails 1/3 through. I also have no writing saying "firmware update" just the progress bar in the middle. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be pleased. It had stock B194 on before all this and I have tried flashing that too. Same result!