ZTE Blade III Splash Screen *flashable UPDATED!!! 21.01.2014

Guest aleksandar069

Guest odmetnik81

4 modifications of one splash screen...

hrom_zps7c9df59b.png

Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fasdr1ve0a5xkx6/splash.bmp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hrom1_zpsd2f96c4a.png

Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/e2dcrtqkrdje49o/splash.bmp

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hrom2_zps7af2dfcf.png

Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/00jzcudw69d72f1/splash.bmp

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hrom3_zps09e1377c.png

Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9oyxtbb3tc4oyf7/splash.bmp

Guest odmetnik81

sorry for maybe a newbie Q, but, how to use *.bmp files.?

(I know what to do with the *.zip - just flash in CWM, but *.bmp.???)

If you've downloaded KONSTAT SPLASH tool, then open it up, inside are two folders, META-INF and SPALSH.

Open up the Splash folder, you will see RES folder inside of it. And then open up the RES folder and you will see SPLASH.BMP. Simply delete it and put one of miine splash.bmp instead. Then close it up and flash it to your phone.

Guest funCrash93

If you've downloaded KONSTAT SPLASH tool, then open it up, inside are two folders, META-INF and SPALSH.

Open up the Splash folder, you will see RES folder inside of it. And then open up the RES folder and you will see SPLASH.BMP. Simply delete it and put one of miine splash.bmp instead. Then close it up and flash it to your phone.

tried with 7zip and didn't work, now using WinRAR and it's ok, thx.! :)

Gr8 Work..!!!

Guest odmetnik81

can someone help me to restore the original (Orange) Splash Screen....(needed for warranty):

p.s. that Orange Square on black background.

If you didnt backup the original splash screen, you cant restore original...

However, i made this one in PHOTOSHOP for you. I google it and i think that i'm close to original.

Is this what you are looking after?

2wqg1as.jpg

Link to splash.bmp:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2ztonegdbejazg6/splash.bmp

I hope I helped...

Guest navuhodonosors

can someone help me to restore the original (Orange) Splash Screen....(needed for warranty):

p.s. that Orange Square on black background.

I believe that you can download official rom from ZTE site for your carrier and extract .bmp from rom than flash .bmp with this tool

Here is the link and when you select your country and device/carrier in second window rom is actually under manuals, not under downloads!?

Hope I helped

Guest funCrash93

If you didnt backup the original splash screen, you cant restore original...

I hope I helped...

yeah, thanks a lot ...helped..!!!!!!!! Thank You.:)

Guest funCrash93

I believe that you can download official rom from ZTE site for your carrier and extract .bmp from rom than flash .bmp with this tool

Here is the link and when you select your country and device/carrier in second window rom is actually under manuals, not under downloads!?

Hope I helped

I found that *.zip with an *.pdf and an update.zip file.

in that update.zip, I found splash.img - is this the file I need.? how to open it to see what's inside.?

splash.img

Guest navuhodonosors

You can try this, it might work to open it in windows enviroment. I am not sure where it is, but the name sounds logical. Main reason why you can't open these files is because they are "linux" files so this should be workaround. Anyway when you check them you should recognize your logo.

Guest funCrash93

You can try this, it might work to open it in windows enviroment. I am not sure where it is, but the name sounds logical. Main reason why you can't open these files is because they are "linux" files so this should be workaround. Anyway when you check them you should recognize your logo.

I can boot on Ubuntu.

Is it easier to open that file on Linux Based OS.?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest GizmoTheGreen

I found that *.zip with an *.pdf and an update.zip file.

in that update.zip, I found splash.img - is this the file I need.? how to open it to see what's inside.?

just open it in paint. it's a bitmap. and it looks to be correct it contains a square orange logo on a black background :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...