Best UK 3G Coverage??..........( OFFTOPIC )

Guest Northstandhero

Guest Northstandhero

I've Been with O2 for years, Only issue I have with them is that my 3G at my work is very patchy to say the least, so with the V5 having Dual sim capability I'm looking to try another network to see how they shape up.I've just ordered a Three sim and after checking their coverage map it looks like a decent 3G signal. So I was just wondering what Network other UK users are on and their recommendations.

Guest Dan Mullen

I've recently switched from Orange to giffgaff. I think it's just a case of checking all the major networks coverage maps and seeing what's best for your home/workplace. giffgaff runs on the O2 network and I struggle to get a 3G signal when I'm at home, but I use wifi at home so that's fine. I get a strong H+ signal at work and in town when I'm out and about, so that works for me :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Northstandhero

Update, I ordered a 3 sim the 3g was fine at work but i couldn't even get a network signal at home.I then ordered an Orange/EE sim which has been brilliant great 3G speeds everywhere.

Guest blaster99999

yes I was lucky and on orange which also able to use the tmobile signal, and I found the tmobile 3g speed and signal best in my area and also on holiday, but at the moment im using ovivo mobile sim which uses the Vodafone signal, which is a bit hit and miss for 3g in my area, but I also have a orange sim I use for tethering so if im at work and cant get good internet on my phone or netbook then I use another android phone with the orange sim in it and connect via wifi tether and works a treat