Freezing issues on my L3 flashing CM9, how to fix by logcat? PLEASE HELP ME ASAP

Guest Xxajin

Guest Xxajin

MY PHONE NOW IS SUFFERING THE FREEZIING AND IT TURN OFF.. it can be ON again by taking out the battery from the phone, how can this issue be fix by using logcat? Sorry for my bad ENglish and for being a noob, i wil be very thankful to those who will help, thanks

• 3 months later...
Guest apenz147

Try to format your phone with wipe /data and /cache..

Install your app one by one and see which app that make your phone freezed :)

I already ecountered this problem and fixed up with this method

• 2 weeks later...

MY PHONE NOW IS SUFFERING THE FREEZIING AND IT TURN OFF.. it can be ON again by taking out the battery from the phone, how can this issue be fix by using logcat? Sorry for my bad ENglish and for being a noob, i wil be very thankful to those who will help, thanks

It happens to me also at about 3/4 boots so once it boots properly I try to don't let it switch off.

In my case system_server eats 100% cpu and ui is completely frozen, but ADB connection still works and I can kill system_server via ADB to get something like soft-reboot (without kernel restart).

Do you have screen rotation disabled? Try to quickly enable it after boot.

Possibily it could be the case.

Btw. you don't have to take off the battery to switch it off on freeze - pressing power button for 30 seconds (or a minute?) will cut the power from it.