Vowney v5 can't see internal storage

Guest matrody

Guest matrody

Hi everyone!

I've just got my Vowney V5, but its built-in file manager can't see the internal storage. I tried many third party file manager, but they say the same. In the settings menu, when I go into the storage label it shows that it has 2,5 Gb free space of the internal storage, but I can't use it. I can install small apps, but for example I tried to install shadowgun:deadzone but when it started to download the app my play store force closed. I can't take pictures too, it says I have to insert an sd card.

Is there anybody who face with this problem?

Thanks

Guest SutiAdi

Hi everyone!

I've just got my Vowney V5, but its built-in file manager can't see the internal storage. I tried many third party file manager, but they say the same. In the settings menu, when I go into the storage label it shows that it has 2,5 Gb free space of the internal storage, but I can't use it. I can install small apps, but for example I tried to install shadowgun:deadzone but when it started to download the app my play store force closed. I can't take pictures too, it says I have to insert an sd card.

Is there anybody who face with this problem?

Thanks

That is not a problem, what is more I'm glad to have a phone which internal memory is fully available for apps. The other 4GB phones have only 1GB for applications, and this is often not enough. The V5 has 2.5GB which is more than enough. You should buy an SD card in order to use camera and other apps that needed storage. Or if you are an advanced user, you can repartition your phone. I don't recommend that. If you google for "mtk6589 repartition", you will find several topics about how to repartition the phone to get 2.5GB internal storage instead of 1GB internal + 1.5GB SD. So I think we are lucky to have this phone partitioned as it is.

Edited by SutiAdi

Guest matrody

Thanks for the answer!! I thought it is a bug.

Do you know why i can't install a big game, for example shadowgun:deadzone (it's about 150 mb), because my play store force closes ?

Edited by matrody

Guest SutiAdi

Thanks for the answer!! I thought it is a bug.

Do you know why i can't install a big game, for example shadowgun:deadzone (it's about 150 mb), because my play store force closes ?

Did you put an SD card in it?