Please...I lost sanity

Guest ZteLegend

Guest ZteLegend

Thanks for the effort navuhodonosors, KonstaT feel free to blow me. I installed Cynagoen 10.1 which bricked the device. I sent it for repair which cost me 10 euros. It's all done now,bye rooting and moding world.

Guest bamdad

yeah, nobody else had their device 'bricked' after flashing konstat's roms, but go ahead and blame it on people actually doing something, or hell, even the whole modding community. gods..

i mean i know how frustrating it is when shite hits the fan, but misplaced insults are not going to get your euros back. : P

Guest ZteLegend

I wasn't insulting anyone. It's just that no one in this community is able to solve a problem. A device that can turn on but wont go past android logo and cant go into rec mode. How hard can it be? I dont regret spending money and I dont hate rooting or roms,its just that Im doing it safe now.

Guest KonstaT

Thanks for the effort navuhodonosors, KonstaT feel free to blow me. I installed Cynagoen 10.1 which bricked the device. I sent it for repair which cost me 10 euros. It's all done now,bye rooting and moding world.

Lol, what a loser and so full of sh*t. You said your device was fixed yet another one of your threads popped up in XDA yesterday. Well, nobody fixes devices for 10€...

It really wasn't that difficult question. What did you do to 'brick' your device? It most certainly didn't happen flashing CM10.1 (or anything from this forum) because that simply isn't possible and everyone knows that. Reason why I asked is because it's necessary to know if your device is recoverable using regular methods. Device can also be recovered using DFU mode. If your device is SIM locked it would also open a possibility to test possible SIM unlock method... Oh and btw, I'll charge 30€ for that. ;)

Guest ZteLegend

Well,how do I put this,fu*k you. I didn't really fix it. Just got bored of MoDaCo and the so called pro users that don't care about anyone else. The phone is probb the hardest recoverable device cuz I badword it up too deep. I tried installing a ROM and when it gave me an error I just thought oh well badword it Imma stop this so I factory reseted it and when I rebooted it it wouldn't pass the green logo. All I can do IS DFU. Happy asshole?

Edited by ZteLegend

Guest ZteLegend

And yes it was CM 10.1 I dont really know if it was from modaco,I put the ROM and the gipps or gibbs on sd card installed both got some error cant really remember cuz it HAPPENED 2 WEEKS AGO,now I just want a normal unfuck*d up phone,the one I got when I bought it with no mods and what so ever. Give me a solution with a stable mode and I will be thankfull. Download mode,btw.

Guest robt77

Zte legend - don't be a dick, lots of people have tried to help you. You been on two forums and slating both sets of users, maybe the problem is not the forums. Befor flashing anything you should know what it is, you probably downloaded a ROM from a different device.

Guest peetu20

Well,how do I put this,fu*k you. I didn't really fix it. Just got bored of MoDaCo and the so called pro users that don't care about anyone else. The phone is probb the hardest recoverable device cuz I badword it up too deep. I tried installing a ROM and when it gave me an error I just thought oh well badword it Imma stop this so I factory reseted it and when I rebooted it it wouldn't pass the green logo. All I can do IS DFU. Happy asshole?

Very friendy for KonstaT, who bother to try help. KonstaT is almost only developer, who really understands, what is he doing. Now you can be sure that no one want to help b*itch like you.

And yes it was CM 10.1 I dont really know if it was from modaco,I put the ROM and the gipps or gibbs on sd card installed both got some error cant really remember cuz it HAPPENED 2 WEEKS AGO,now I just want a normal unfuck*d up phone,the one I got when I bought it with no mods and what so ever. Give me a solution with a stable mode and I will be thankfull. Download mode,btw.

I dont even understand how can someone be more stupid than you. Only you can get your phone in bootloop.

Zte legend - don't be a dick, lots of people have tried to help you. You been on two forums and slating both sets of users, maybe the problem is not the forums. Befor flashing anything you should know what it is, you probably downloaded a ROM from a different device.

+1. He doesnt seem to know whats linux at all... shouldnt be too much to learn how to boot any linux distro from usb...

Guest ZteLegend

Oh,God again...look I dont really have time for your "nice" attitude. Ive been spending countless nights to fix my zte. Instead of going with my friends on a damn SUMMER VACATION IM STUCK ON COMPUTER TRIYING TO FIX MY PHONE.I suffered enough. Im sorry if I offended anyone,I know what Linux is but Im sorry that Im not a recognized and proffesional android developer. Im just a noob. For the badword sake Im not even that good with english all those words flash....and many other..oh God...I just want a soultion please. Im gonna thank you,donate you or whatever if you fix my phone. I tried Zte firmware flasher but it got stuck on 7 procent saying armprg.bin fail or something. Im really sorry if Im being a di*k. I just want help. Im desperate please.

Guest ZteLegend

Very friendy for KonstaT, who bother to try help. KonstaT is almost only developer, who really understands, what is he doing. Now you can be sure that no one want to help b*itch like you.

I dont even understand how can someone be more stupid than you. Only you can get your phone in bootloop.

+1. He doesnt seem to know whats linux at all... shouldnt be too much to learn how to boot any linux distro from usb...

I would try the linux solution but on xda some guy told me there a low chance of that working and the download would take long so he said it would prob be a waste of time. If I had some guarantee that it would work I would download it right away.

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Maybe I can do something via pc...is there some magical one click ubrick program...help please...

Sorry, no. It didn't get to the state its in with one click either.

Didn't work.Nothing did. Just one more thing to say...is it safe to use warrante over fu*ked up phone(rooted,etc)?

Sorry, no. Rooting your phone and flashing new boot loader voids every phone warranty I know of (developer editions aside). That's the risk, and why *most* people either wait out the time, or make DAMN SURE that they know what they're doing, WELL BEFORE they do it.

I installed Cynagoen 10.1 which bricked the device. I sent it for repair which cost me 10 euros.

So why all the angst? I'd jump at paying 10 euros for an easy fix! Even KonstaT's offer of 30 euros isn't outlandish - and that's even counting in my country's currency (30 = about NZ$50).

It's literally impossible to 'brick' this device by installing anything from this forum!

Because even if you try to install a ROM for another device, the installer won't let you. You'd have to change the internal properties of the ROM to even dice with the idea but:

And yes it was CM 10.1 I dont really know if it was from modaco,I put the ROM and the gipps or gibbs on sd card installed both got some error

I'll bet my last dollar you didn't look inside the ROM, let alone change anything! It's stating the bleeding obvious, but if you can't even remember the names by now, let alone follow clear instructions, then you weren't ready.

A device that can turn on but wont go past android logo and cant go into rec mode. How hard can it be?

And just like that, you're asking questions that even my limited powers of deduction can see: You don't have a recovery anymore. You've wiped it out. You'll have to re-install it manually. With Linux. Because there aren't any windows drivers for this version of CM. I'd suggest a CD download of Linux mint or Ubuntu if you're able, because I doubt you've seen the BIOS of your computer - but I could be wrong. Won't make a difference in any case. Get the CD/DVD it's easier - and far more likely to work straight away for you. Remember - DON'T install it. Just run it. Or you'll be complaining about your missing Windows OS and then there'll be tears.

Furthermore, I'd like to tell you that kevinrus123 has the best answer you've been given thus far, and if you want your phone back, then you had better not quit (give up), and listen/learn! Ball is in your court now. Your phone isn't ruined. But get with it.

I dont regret spending money and I dont hate rooting or roms,its just that Im doing it safe now.

dont like Linux? dont use Android, buy a windows phone.

Sh!t man, even better - get an iPhone. Then you can have a daily reminder what a condescending attitude does - begets bitterness and resentment.

It's all done now,bye rooting and moding world.

Yeah. Some people should never have root access. Maybe it is time to join the queue at Apple. Please, just don't try jail breaking, eh.

Guest ZteLegend

I don't know why but your response made me laugh lol. I am a noob but not Im so desperate Im buying a device that runs on shity ios. I know android is much better. And yes, while others did do some searching before roms and etc,I just jumped at it,pleaced the files on sd card did some installing that failed,its all my fault I know it. Right now Im downloading Ubuntu-newest version,we'll see if that works.I am so dried out that I enter modaco every 5 minutes thinking some one will response. Im trying everything you say now guys. Thank you and sorry.

Guest ZteLegend

Sorry, no. It didn't get to the state its in with one click either.

Sorry, no. Rooting your phone and flashing new boot loader voids every phone warranty I know of (developer editions aside). That's the risk, and why *most* people either wait out the time, or make DAMN SURE that they know what they're doing, WELL BEFORE they do it.

So why all the angst? I'd jump at paying 10 euros for an easy fix! Even KonstaT's offer of 30 euros isn't outlandish - and that's even counting in my country's currency (30 = about NZ$50).

Because even if you try to install a ROM for another device, the installer won't let you. You'd have to change the internal properties of the ROM to even dice with the idea but:

I'll bet my last dollar you didn't look inside the ROM, let alone change anything! It's stating the bleeding obvious, but if you can't even remember the names by now, let alone follow clear instructions, then you weren't ready.

And just like that, you're asking questions that even my limited powers of deduction can see: You don't have a recovery anymore. You've wiped it out. You'll have to re-install it manually. With Linux. Because there aren't any windows drivers for this version of CM. I'd suggest a CD download of Linux mint or Ubuntu if you're able, because I doubt you've seen the BIOS of your computer - but I could be wrong. Won't make a difference in any case. Get the CD/DVD it's easier - and far more likely to work straight away for you. Remember - DON'T install it. Just run it. Or you'll be complaining about your missing Windows OS and then there'll be tears.

Furthermore, I'd like to tell you that kevinrus123 has the best answer you've been given thus far, and if you want your phone back, then you had better not quit (give up), and listen/learn! Ball is in your court now. Your phone isn't ruined. But get with it.

Sh!t man, even better - get an iPhone. Then you can have a daily reminder what a condescending attitude does - begets bitterness and resentment.

Yeah. Some people should never have root access. Maybe it is time to join the queue at Apple. Please, just don't try jail breaking, eh.

Deffinetly going with Linux. If it works,please tell me a way of repaying you somehow. Im not that good with money,Im 15 for gods sake.Im not a rich and spoiled bastard (though I may have acted like some spoiled s*** :( )

You don't need device manager. Download and extract the SDK, not got the link sorry, should find it easy enough via Google and follow instructions. Open terminal, CD to the directory you extracted SDK and you should be able to fast boot recovery using instructions on first thread

Guest ZteLegend

You don't need device manager. Download and extract the SDK, not got the link sorry, should find it easy enough via Google and follow instructions. Open terminal, CD to the directory you extracted SDK and you should be able to fast boot recovery using instructions on first thread

Though its hard to find my way around ubuntu,its so different. I barely opened the terminal.

No worries, hope you get it sorted. The dash on Ubuntu will help you find stuff. Usually top icon on left hand side and type what you are looking for. Short cut to open terminal is Ctrl alt t

Edited by robt77

Guest ZteLegend

The end guys. I didn't fix it. I didn't really get to try that linux solution-I opened terminal and got some errors about fastboot. But the good news are that my cousin is coming to pick it up tommorow. He's gonna fix it. I finally got some courage to ask him after 2 weeks. Thank you anyways. He laughen when he saw how many people I have bothered because of what he said a "simple problem". Seriously thanks. Bye :D

Guest MJonMoDaCo

^^

Gosh. You had a Linux nerd in the family and you didn't ask? We forgive you, of course. I would suggest you try to learn Linux, even at your own pace. Its well worth the effort, but does take a little bit of time. Good on you for trying.

Patience and a cool head will serve you well the more you train yourself to do it. As you say, you're only young, and we all have to learn at some point.

And I was joking about the iPhone. You won't know insanity until you have Siri as a Personal Assistant. I rub the noses of my cool-aid drinking friends in it as often as I'm able to. Stick with Android ;-)

Anyhow, sounds like your Cuz has it sorted so get him his favourite when you're able, and if he's willing to teach/show you anything, lap it up. Because its easier to learn when someone shows you than reading instructions a lot of the time. Good luck and happy trails.

Guest ZteLegend

^^

Gosh. You had a Linux nerd in the family and you didn't ask? We forgive you, of course. I would suggest you try to learn Linux, even at your own pace. Its well worth the effort, but does take a little bit of time. Good on you for trying.

Patience and a cool head will serve you well the more you train yourself to do it. As you say, you're only young, and we all have to learn at some point.

And I was joking about the iPhone. You won't know insanity until you have Siri as a Personal Assistant. I rub the noses of my cool-aid drinking friends in it as often as I'm able to. Stick with Android ;-)

Anyhow, sounds like your Cuz has it sorted so get him his favourite when you're able, and if he's willing to teach/show you anything, lap it up. Because its easier to learn when someone shows you than reading instructions a lot of the time. Good luck and happy trails.

Yeah,he is really good with the modding and stuff. This time I wont be sleeping when he starts to brag about his own ports or something he made of CM and other. I'll stick with a Linux for some time. It's hard to master it,but what the hell it took me 6 years to master everything from Windows 95 to 7 so yeah... :D

About the Iphone...its a shame that people buy phones like that cuz of "POPULARITY". Oh and when I see their phone without apps and I ask them why dont u have any they usually reply- WHATS AN APP? I swear some people dont deserve phones. Android is far better than the iOS cuz of its flexibility and performance.

Edited by ZteLegend

Guest KonstaT

Because he/she got caught lying. Fyi, I really wasn't offering - that was just something I threw with tongue-in-cheek. It wouldn't be right to rob some 12 year old from his/her allowances. :P

Guest ZteLegend

Because he/she got caught lying. Fyi, I really wasn't offering - that was just something I threw with tongue-in-cheek. It wouldn't be right to rob some 12 year old from his/her allowances. :P

*Male, *16 year old oh and still fu*k you. I don't even know why I visit modaco anymore (It's a great forum but I hope I wont be posting anything about bricks soon). I just cant wait for it to arrive in few hours :D

Oh and I dont get allowence. I work for very single penny I earn but I dont get money from parents. How do I explain something like this..not everyone is raised to be a spoiled brat. They tought me 3 things- be polite, be a hard worker and hate Justin Bieber.

Ive just heard from him,he fixed it, and he said you could have easily sent it under warranty,its a small chance they will check,he said if I sent it to zte corp they would check,but at a normal service,they dont have time to bother with that,they like take your warranty fix it and return it functional.

Edited by ZteLegend