Please...I lost sanity

Guest ZteLegend

Guest ZteLegend

Can you give me step by step guide,like you're talking to a retard ( just waiting for the comments saying that they are talking to a retard ). Tiniest steps. So tiny they are even tinier than Justin's penis.

Guest Snap.IT

No problem... :P

Congrats, you actually managed to feed the one real troll on here.

He proclaimed he bricked his phone by installing Konstats stuff, good news, following your guide will brick his phone too because it's the exact same thing, you have NOT developed anything, everything on this forum is from either Konstat or me.

So happy days, you deal with this utter daft twit offline off this forum because no one else wants to, are we clear on this?

Guest ZteLegend

Dude just don't reply. Get lost. Be a better man. I am not even talking to you. Aleksandar just note me when you have some free time so I can pm you, I don't want to bother all the "normal" people here.

Guest aleksandar069

Dude just don't reply. Get lost. Be a better man. I am not even talking to you. Aleksandar just note me when you have some free time so I can pm you, I don't want to bother all the "normal" people here.

Man is right  :excl:

Guest odmetnik81

fu.cking troll

Guest odmetnik81

Mad? Are you now?

yeah, I am mad..., mad about fuc.king pointless posts from a guy/troll who is completly stupid and selfish and arogant, also...

"I want custom rom, but fu.ck ya all, help me, give me custom rom, give me, give me...., If you dont want to help, then FU.CK YOU ALL..."

Hey bro, I want to be a pilot, but I dont go to aircraft, planes or aircraft forums and bother people like "I WANT A PILOT LICENSE, GIVE IT ME, GIVE IT,GIVE IT..."

Everything is well explained about custom roms, you just need to READ, but NOOOOO....

No he is probably just piss*d off because recently most posts seem to have been pointless, I know I am...

Thats right,.... absolutely pointless...

Guest ZteLegend

World is a better place when your life is filled with love. I don't even know why this thread is open anymore cuz Aleksandar is helping me. And odmetnik, I know you're a tough fella online, but keep the hatred if we ever meet in real life :D

Edited by ZteLegend

Guest odmetnik81

World is a better place when your life is filled with love. I don't even know why this thread is open anymore cuz Aleksandar is helping me. And odmetnik, I know you're a tough fella online, but keep the hatred if we ever meet in real life :D

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha...

fu.cking troll.....

Kid, i'm 33 years old,... a cop from Serbia, .... WHAT A FU.CK ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT THAT!!!???

Fu.cking teenage girl/boy with pimples on his/her face... and maybe on his/her   di.ck/vag.ina...

Dont be spolied and arogant, thats all...

I won't be posting anything here after this one...

Don't want to waste my time...

Fu.cking troll...

Upisanko mali...

Edited by odmetnik81

Guest ZteLegend

I'd just like to report. Succesfully installed CWM, downloading 4.2.2 Aleksandar recommended. When I slap a screenshot of my love new and improved version of Android,admins can finally shut down this aggonysing thread. Oh and odmetnik, It's cool you can laugh,doctors recommend it , healthy you know :D

Edited by ZteLegend

Guest CrimsonCrap

I just read this whole thread(I have a lot of free time)and I just have to say that this is by far the funniest sh.it ever.

Its like the OP is a complete retard and his amazing grammar makes it even more funny.

This is all that I had to say.

Thank you and good night.