Micro SD card

Guest kerrit

Guest kerrit

Hello,

I didnt know where to post about this problem, so I just post it here. I bought few months ago Toshiba 16gb micro SD HC card for my android Huawei Acend G300 it worked fine for two months, in computer and in my phone, but yesteday after I listened music my android made restart by itself. I tought it was nothing so I went to sleep. But in the morning I saw that my mobile says that I have no sd card insterted into phone. I made restart to my phone, took battery out and took sd card off and put those back in, but still didnt find my sd card. Then I put my sd card into computer with micro sd card adapter but it cant find my sd card too. it doesnt reconize it. Please does anyone can help me with that? I had important stuff on that card,

Thank You For Reading

PS! Sorry for my english I hope you understood what I was saying.

Guest denzele

It doesn't look good mate since your PC not picking up not alone phone. Try any other adapter but I doubt it will work. I had 8 GB card lasted a few months then just died on me no warning.That's way I always make a copy of everything form SD Card on my PC just in case.

Also what class is it? I found anything more then class 6 would struggle on my phone . Now i have Samsung 16 GB class 6 works fine.

There's a few really good win software's out there for recovering files form SD Cards but you will have to find way to read your card on PC to get it working.

Sorry mate...

Guest sharkyo01

Thanks, atleast I found my few weeks older backup of that sd card:) I hope that warranty works on that and can get new one.

Well class 6 and lower work the best in the G300 the 10 class sd cards are a little hit and miss...