Dear konstsT, could you give me a hand?

Guest hiack

my phone is zte n880e , could you make a rom for this phone?

I like you roms very much, you roms which maked for blade 3 is also running on n880e,but there is a few bug , such.as wifi bluetooch mobile network .there are not work,besides, you rom is very wonderful, my english is poor, i am sorry .....if you could make rom for n880e,it doesn't matter that the system language is chinese or english? help me okay?thank you! the best wishes !:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

To:konstaT, I am sorry for this error

Edited by hiack

Guest KonstaT

Sorry, I don't have a N880E so there's nothing I can do.

You can diff the MIUI port, I did for Blade III, against the original N880E one and do the opposite to port Blade III ROMs to N880E.

Guest ymrogue

Sorry, I don't have a N880E so there's nothing I can do.

You can diff the MIUI port, I did for Blade III, against the original N880E one and do the opposite to port Blade III ROMs to N880E.

I have built CM10.1 for N880E,thanks for your work.but bluetooth not working.I faile in porting BlueZ to N880E.Please give me a help.

Guest KonstaT

I have built CM10.1 for N880E,thanks for your work.but bluetooth not working.I faile in porting BlueZ to N880E.Please give me a help.

Where are your sources?

Why would you need to use Bluez stack? N880E has a Broadcom bluetooth and it will work just fine the Bluedroid stack in 4.2+ (which was developed by Broadcom). Just look at some other CM10.1 device that has BCM4330 bluetooth and see how they've done it.

Guest ymrogue

Where are your sources?

Why would you need to use Bluez stack? N880E has a Broadcom bluetooth and it will work just fine the Bluedroid stack in 4.2+ (which was developed by Broadcom). Just look at some other CM10.1 device that has BCM4330 bluetooth and see how they've done it.

cm-10.1 device sources which you have released,of course the kernle source. I don‘t well in fixing bluetooth,in a way,is bad.I have found the other device that has BCM4330 bluetooth,the author have fixed the bluetooth.Link: blog,github. I can not understand it.please give a guide or some documents.Thanks

Edited by ymrogue

Guest peetu20

i want to know, is there blue screen happened on blade 3?

n880e use the cm 10 or 10.1will be blue screen

Yes, and it has been fixed. Only some devices suffered of it. If I remember right(and understood right) issue was caused by cpu frenquency table. Some devices didnt seem to like 800mhz freq, so KonstaT fixed that.

Guest peetu20

Yes, and it has been fixed. Only some devices suffered of it. If I remember right(and understood right) issue was caused by cpu frenquency table. Some devices didnt seem to like 800mhz freq, so KonstaT fixed that.

Guest peetu20

in other word, if i take down cpu to 800mhz , the issue was reduced, ?

Guest peetu20

in other word, if i take down cpu to 800mhz , the issue was reduced, ?

No. You must remove 800Mhz freq from freq-table. So freq will bumb from ~600mhz to ~1000mhz without bumpping to 800mhz.KonstaT can expalain that and how to do it.

And please fix if I was wrong.

But KonstaT removed that freq some updates ago, to fix bluescreen issue.

Edited by peetu20

No. You must remove 800Mhz freq from freq-table. So freq will bumb from ~600mhz to ~1000mhz without bumpping to 800mhz.KonstaT can expalain that and how to do it.

And please fix if I was wrong.

But KonstaT removed that freq some updates ago, to fix bluescreen issue.

thank you .what you said is right, the blue,screen has fixed