[ROM] Huawei Ascend G510-100 (B194) (V2.0 FINAL - 17.9.2013)

Guest ShockeyCzT

A big thanks from me too!

The ROM seems like butter when compared to the original 171 from Vodafone that I had installed. I installed the initial version but managed to get the toggles back on my own. However, I found a problem with the version of Google Search that is bundled.

When I press the button on my bluetooth hands free to start voice search the screen remains in "Initializing". I solved it by replacing Velvet.apk inside system/app with the one from the stock vodafone 171 version. I believe this is a google bug that affects many devices.

Anyway, thanks again for adding NFC to this version. Where did you get the kernel from? I suppose the original one from the Y300 didn't have NFC kernel drivers...

Guest ShockeyCzT

NFC has been taken from stock rom B170 for G510 from vodafone

Thank you all for your support, I'm glad you like my work :)

Edit: Version 1.7 is out :)

Edited by ShockeyCzT

NFC has been taken from stock rom B170 for G510 from vodafone

Thank you all for your support, I'm glad you like my work :)

Edit: Version 1.7 is out :)

Thank you very much for the Hard work sir !!!

Guest luisfeser

Network not work properly... I have 510-200. 3g is slow, but 2g is imposible (wifi works great).

I don't know where si the problem.

Anybody has this problem?

Thanks

Network not work properly... I have 510-200. 3g is slow, but 2g is imposible (wifi works great).

Thanks

i have 510-200, and i don't have any issues with it

Guest ShockeyCzT

Thanks

where are you from? in czech republic on g510-100 all works great

Edited by ShockeyCzT

I have a g510-0100 but I used up to now only ROMs based on the g510-0200 stock Rom (without nfc). This is the first g510-0100 based ROM I flashed, its marvellous!!! I got with the new AnTuTu 4.0 a score of 8782. Thank you very much!!!

Unfortunatly in my device the file /data/custom.bin shows the path vodafone/default, so up to now I can't see the notification bar. Could you tell me please the path to the toggles of the Huawei notification bar in your ROM so that I can rename the folders according to my custom.bin file?

Ok ... I found the path and renamed cust/hw/weu in cust/vodafone/default ... now the toggles are present and all is working fine (with 1.8 version)!

Edited by avanto

Guest ZolaIII

The biggest confirmed online score for all G510 models until now is 7536, aplaying scripts that are not specifically adopted for your phone can lead to performance degradation & serious problems! For instance in Adrenaline pack the main cumulative script will set the surface flingering on (default is Off) this will make textures look better bat it will degrade 3D performance for 30%. If you really want to get some performance boost set the IO scheduler to noop! You will gain from 2=12% and around 20% in database usage scenarios. Some of the scripts like zippling & SQL optimizing are beater to use manually & in most cases once in month!

Guest TangerineTractor

This rom work on the huawei ascend Y300? :D

No, there's a Y300 rom posted at the same time as this one:

It's pretty much a slightly tidied up stock rom with EmotionUI removed. Works fine.

Guest scrubba

I've installed this rom without any problem but I seem to be missing Corporate Sync / Exchange when I try to add new Accounts... anyone else have this problem? This rom rocks though, very VERY smooth compared to the stock 0100 I had.

Guest socardea

Download to root of SD card go in to recovery. Do all the normally wipes then install zip file from SD card.then reboot phone

Hi guys

Sorry for my question , but how to install this ROM ?

Pls guys tell me STEP by STEP :( Because in first page for download it´s 3 files what I need to download ?

I have Huawei G510 - 0200

Guest socardea

Hi guys

Sorry for my question , but how to install this ROM ?

Pls guys tell me STEP by STEP :( Because in first page for download it´s 3 files what I need to download ?

I have Huawei G510 - 0200

Guys , nothing ? :o :(

Pls help me , because I dont know how to fix this phone !

After root I accidentaly deleted 4.1.1 system ui ... and now If I install this pack I think I install again Sistem UI :o :(

Guest TangerineTractor

Start again.

You need either of the rom files, your choice, and the root file.

Put them all on your SD card.

Reboot into recovery.

Wipe system, data, cache

Install the rom zip file

install the root zip file

Reboot

Guest socardea

Start again.

You need either of the rom files, your choice, and the root file.

Put them all on your SD card.

Reboot into recovery.

Wipe system, data, cache

Install the rom zip file

install the root zip file

Reboot

Ok tnx :)

¨ You need either of the rom files, your choice, and the root file. ¨

How I make that ? How I enter in ROM files and ROOT files :o

I make like this :

1- I download Version Huawei ...1.6 and Root

2- I put ALL zipped in SD card ( Huawei 1.6 and root )

3- Reboot into recovery ( Vol + and Power )

4- OK now I search for ¨Wipe system, data, cache ¨ BUT I dont have any ¨ Wipe system ¨

and when I press in winrar Huawei 1.6 I have ERROR

I go on Recovery mode > apply update from sdcard > and now I chose huawei asc.1.6.zip or SuperSU -v1.60 .zip

And I got this message :

---Install / sdcard ...

---OTA update

Finding update package ...

Opening update package ...

Verifying update package ...

Formatting /cache ...

Installation aborted.

Edited by socardea