[ROM] Huawei Ascend G510-100 (B194) (V2.0 FINAL - 17.9.2013)

Guest ShockeyCzT

Guest TangerineTractor

Ok tnx :)

¨ You need either of the rom files, your choice, and the root file. ¨

How I make that ? How I enter in ROM files and ROOT files :o

I make like this :

1- I download Version Huawei ...1.6 and Root

2- I put ALL zipped in SD card ( Huawei 1.6 and root )

3- Reboot into recovery ( Vol + and Power )

4- OK now I search for ¨Wipe system, data, cache ¨ BUT I dont have any ¨ Wipe system ¨

and when I press in winrar Huawei 1.6 I have ERROR

I go on Recovery mode > apply update from sdcard > and now I chose huawei asc.1.6.zip or SuperSU -v1.60 .zip

And I got this message :

---Install / sdcard ...

---OTA update

Finding update package ...

Opening update package ...

Verifying update package ...

Formatting /cache ...

Installation aborted.

Then you don't have a custom revovery (TWRP or CWM) installed. There are threads pinned to the top of this forum. You have to have your phone unlocked with a code you get from Huawei first, then install the recovery. Only then can you install a custom ROM.

This thread is NOT the place to discuss it either.

Guest TangerineTractor

Excellent, it worked perfectly! Many thanks :)

For reference, flash it immediately after flashing any new rom to get the default email... like I said, the huawei custom has different line spacing so doesn't word wrap the email subject.

If you already have huawei's version, flash this zip to overwrite it, and then you might need to clear the app data to get it tow work.

Hello!!! I would like to thank you for the fantastic rom, but I have read that some of you running AnTuTu 4 of G510 obtained between 7000 and 8600 points, I can not get only 2667 point :( why?

P.S. sorry for my english, but I'm Italian XD

On B194 firmware you should be getting around 7000-7500 points.

I don't really believe in not authorized scores that you can't find on server!

What are you using & what costomizations?

Guest andrea2107
Hello!!! I would like to thank you for the fantastic rom, but I have read that some of you running AnTuTu 4 of G510 obtained between 7000 and 8600 points, I can not get only 2667 point :( why?

P.S. sorry for my english, but I'm Italian XD

Hey,sono solo numeri,tu testa la fluidità nei giochi e nelle altre operazioni

Hey,are only number,you have to test fluidity in game and in other operation

Edited by andrea2107

Guest socardea

Then you don't have a custom revovery (TWRP or CWM) installed. There are threads pinned to the top of this forum. You have to have your phone unlocked with a code you get from Huawei first, then install the recovery. Only then can you install a custom ROM.

This thread is NOT the place to discuss it either.

Ok man , Tnx :)

Now I have a probleme very very strange here http://www.huaweidev...ethod=preUnlock

Product type: Smartphone

Product model : Huawei G510-0200

Product SN : U6xxxxxxxxxxx186

Product IMEI/MEID: 868496010200211

Product ID : 1xxxxx19

and I press SUBMIT

Submission failed.

Incorrect product information, please try again.

I don´t understand :( :o :o :(

Edited by socardea

Guest TangerineTractor

Ok man , Tnx :)

Now I have a probleme very very strange here http://www.huaweidev...ethod=preUnlock

Product type: Smartphone

Product model : Huawei G510-0200

Product SN : U6V9MB9312806186

Product IMEI/MEID: 868496010200211

Product ID : 17320919

and I press SUBMIT

Submission failed.

Incorrect product information, please try again.

I don´t understand :( :o :o :(

email them [email protected]

Guest socardea

Remove personal info↑

Tnx man , but ¨personal info ¨ ?

If I remove something and I not complet 1 box , when I press SUBMIT I have THIS :

Enter the product Product ID. , Or if I remove S/N ,

Enter the product Product S/N ......

Hey,sono solo numeri,tu testa la fluidità nei giochi e nelle altre operazioni

Hey,are only number,you have to test fluidity in game and in other operation

Ciao! La fluidità nei giochi e nelle operazioni è buona, volevo sapere il motivo di tanta differenza nel punteggio di AnTuTu...

Hello! The fluidity in games and operations is good, I wanted to know the reason for this difference in the score AnTuTu ...

Using the ROM V1.8 Final with Android Launcher

Guest TangerineTractor

Tnx man , but ¨personal info ¨ ?

If I remove something and I not complet 1 box , when I press SUBMIT I have THIS :

Enter the product Product ID. , Or if I remove S/N ,

Enter the product Product S/N ......

he meant take your serial number and details off this forum!

If it doesn't work on the huawei form, it's because you've either typed the numbers in wrong somewhere or their database is not up to date. email them. put URGENT at the start. worked for me.

Phone personal ID numbers that is!

You will have to do it manually to from quotes ...

Reason for loo Antutu score is probably adrenaline scripts ...

Edited by ZolaIII

Guest andrea2107

Ciao! La fluidità nei giochi e nelle operazioni è buona, volevo sapere il motivo di tanta differenza nel punteggio di AnTuTu...

Hello! The fluidity in games and operations is good, I wanted to know the reason for this difference in the score AnTuTu ...

Using the ROM V1.8 Final with Android Launcher

Non lo so,a me nella cm10.1 di joestone antutu 4 mi fa riavviare il cell....preferisco antutu 3

The best score on the AnTuTu Server for the g510 actually is 8772 (I got even 8782, but I wasn't registered yet, I have only a screenshot) ...

Guest moochermick

in version 1,8 is all fixed

I know its fixed in v1.8 but i don't want to download it remove all the crap, reinstall all my apps, text, alarms, emails etc. My question (Twice now) is can it it be fixed in v1.7 without doing all of the above ? Ive tried to replace the googlegallery.apk but it still closes when editing a pic. What other, if any changes did you make to fix gallery ?

The best score on the AnTuTu Server for the g510 actually is 8772 (I got even 8782, but I wasn't registered yet, I have only a screenshot) ...

The score of 6659 for "HUAWEI Y300-0100" is on the server & it belongs my personal phone! It's a biggest registered score for a Y300-0100 until now! And this is with fragment dirty SD card!

Please do run the test again & upload with time stamp! I really want to see this!!!

This rom is great! I picked up my G510 in Switzerland and it had the stock 0100 Huawei rom and the battery life totally sucked but with this rom I'm getting around 30-50% better battery life. Standby is now using almost zero.

The score of 6659 for "HUAWEI Y300-0100" is on the server & it belongs my personal phone! It's a biggest registered score for a Y300-0100 until now! And this is with fragment dirty SD card!

Please do run the test again & upload with time stamp! I really want to see this!!!

I've a g510-0100 and I got the score of 8782 immediately after installing the v.1.7 rom with AnTuTu 4. When you have installed AnTuTu 4 you can search all scored devices, make a search "g510" inside the app and you will really see all the scores for the g510 (highest up to now 8772) ... and when you want, you can make a search even for your y300 and you shall see that the higest score for your device on the AnTuTu server is now really 8563!

I'm not hunting high scores, but I like to have a good ROM and the score of AnTuTu is a prove, that the v.1.7 (with some corrections) is a very good one, that it could be even better is a question of the future developments ...