[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest diogo_rs_oliveira

Would anyone running 21/10 build be able to post whether wi-fi tethering is working or not please.

Wi-fi tethering is working on 21/10  ;)

where to find changelog for version cm-10.1-20131025-NIGHTLY-u8815.zip? is the problem with memory fixed?

You mean the Hynix eMMC bricking issue?

That is not fixed as far as I know.

And even if the 3.4 kernel or related stuff can cause it, it looks like G300s with Hynix eMMC may be susceptible to bricking spontaneously anyway no matter what they run.

Edited by dalyer

Guest popadicsm

You mean the Hynix eMMC bricking issue?

That is not fixed as far as I know.

And even if the 3.4 kernel or related stuff can cause it, it looks like G300s with Hynix eMMC may be susceptible to bricking spontaneously anyway no matter what they run.

yes, i mean hynix. thx. but 3.4 kernel with samsung memory works fine, right? no bricking spontaneously,....?

Guest popadicsm

The link posted by popadicsm is for CM 10.1 an it should not be on this thread.

i agree, but i didnt want to post link, only text (name of new version). :)

Guest jamie_w

Dazzozo, I'm using 20/10 build and ive just noticed that the torch doesn't work properly. When you turn it on it took along time to cone on and once it was on I struggled to turn it off. Also when my sons been playing games(angry birds) I keep getting FC's.

Guest popadicsm

I think the point is that you seem to be asking about CM 10.1 but this is the 10.2 thread?

i didnt see that is post for cm10.1 thread. i post wrong version of cm, but i realy want to know is it safe to install new cm10.2 on my phone (Samsung memory)? can someone delete that my wrong post, wrong cm version. :)

Guest agantai

I had also problem with keyboard after flash this ROM and instal gapps by CWM 6.0.4.0. I solved this problem, when i use TWRP.

how do i install TWRP ? i already have CWM installed. 

Guest agantai

i downloaded the twrp-2.6.3.0-6_tf101 zip from the internet then i flashed it as adviced with CWM then i rebooted phone but its dead ,tried to install ics by forcing update but phone is completely dead,will not start or even charge. 

For someone who's been away from Modaco for a long time, can anyone tell me what are the benefits of the 3.4 kernel? Does CM10 with this kernel work as snappy as GB for example?

i downloaded the twrp-2.6.3.0-6_tf101 zip from the internet then i flashed it as adviced with CWM then i rebooted phone but its dead ,tried to install ics by forcing update but phone is completely dead,will not start or even charge.

You flashed wrong recovery. tf101 is Asus transformer. There is link for the correct version on this forum and on TWRP's official site.

You can try to flash it via fastboot.

Guest kokesil

smoother, streming video, long lasting battery improvements endless what happens is that if you have no memory phone samsung possibility of death so removed dazzozo at night. samsung memory but performance is spectacular