[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

I didn't do long-time tests so far but as I see it it is as good as SlimBean. Haven't noticed any big difference.

Thanks for that. Once the SD card issue has been sorted I'll give it a try.

Guest kommunist81

WARNING!

Phone huawei g300 with officially unlocked bootloader can work with any sim. With firmware 4.3 (CM 10.2 12.09.2013)

and now the question is how?

If the firmware on any other asks unlock code sim!

WARNING!

Phone huawei g300 with officially unlocked bootloader can work with any sim. With firmware 4.3 (CM 10.2 12.09.2013)

and now the question is how?

If the firmware on any other asks unlock code sim!

This has been reported before - i.e. that some or all CM (10.x?) ROMs somehow (sometime?) manage to network unlock the phone even though other ROMs don't. I don't know why and I don't recall any thorough explanation being posted but you can try searching for one...

Edited by dalyer

Guest shadygad

Wipe system and flash 09/14 build and gapps.

You should be good to go then.

It happened to me too , did that ,not working .. then flashed 914 and still on it

Edited by shadygad

Guest morganicus

hello guys i put the rom and the gapps and i keep getting google+ has stopped and we i try to update it the goolgle play store crashes.what can i do to solve it pls!!!

hello guys i put the rom and the gapps and i keep getting google+ has stopped and we i try to update it the goolgle play store crashes.what can i do to solve it pls!!!

From the second post in this thread:

Issues:

• Bluetooth tethering currently doesn't work
  • No overclocking on the 109808 baseband yet
  • Google+ crashes until you update it from the Play Store using Goo.im gapps... O_O

Guest fussyfella

+1

...me too!

+1

be grateful if someone could explain the advantages of the existing situation -- why was "the change" made,

it's OK if you've got a large internal card, like an iPhone but ....

+1

be grateful if someone could explain the advantages of the existing situation -- why was "the change" made,

it's OK if you've got a large internal card, like an iPhone but ....

The change was made because it's mandatory. There are many devices where this has undesired results (who are also waiting for the vold switchable pair feature), but I don't want to break standards.

Hacking the recovery code was an alternative, but that's just not the proper way to do this.

As per the Android API guide:

Every Android-compatible device supports a shared "external storage" that you can use to save files. This can be a removable storage media (such as an SD card) or an internal (non-removable) storage. Files saved to the external storage are world-readable and can be modified by the user when they enable USB mass storage to transfer files on a computer.

It's possible that a device using a partition of the internal storage for the external storage may also offer an SD card slot. In this case, the SD card is not part of the external storage and your app cannot access it (the extra storage is intended only for user-provided media that the system scans).

And the reason this change was made, to fix CMUpdater with the new recovery:

What a mess... We have 2 major groups of recovery configurations

for dual-storage devices out there:

1 - Internal at /emmc, external at /sdcard (all devices up to mid-2012)

2 - Internal at /sdcard, external at /external_sd (2012 onwards)

Updates will always drop at the internal storage (mandatory primary

for CM10), but its full path in recovery must be known and passed

for the update to be applied; For case 1, that path will be

/emmc/cmupdater/<filename>, for case 2, it'll be /sdcard/cmupdater/<filename>

Hey guys! Dazz I have one request please. Could you please add an option to sound settings which can turn of the volume warning? When I plug in my headphones and try to turn up the volume then warning about safety volume appear. I know there is option in CM 10.1 but i cant find it anywhere in 10.2.

Hey guys! Dazz I have one request please. Could you please add an option to sound settings which can turn of the volume warning? When I plug in my headphones and try to turn up the volume then warning about safety volume appear. I know there is option in CM 10.1 but i cant find it anywhere in 10.2.

Sound settings > Volume settings ...took me a while to find, too, lol.

Edited by buzzo42

Guest wards5150

Fixed dialer. It was an icon left over from the cobolt theme which i had on from 10.1. Removed icon and replaced with one from app drawer. Now working fine. Just need to get my contacts back which disappeared this time? Has anyone got gesture typing working?

Rom running great seems very slick :)

everything works perfectly now less web browser that is slow and videos and HTML5 are not only happening in this galaxy s plus terminal if they are I think it has to do with drivers adreno

Edited by kokesil

Sound settings > Volume settings ...took me a while to find, too, lol.

Oh thx. It was looking into sound settings only. I though that it would be in same place as in 10.1 :)

Has anyone noticed caller id lag on this rom ? I've installed it, and it seems this bug is present (receiving call with only phone number displayed while having this number in my contacts)

Thanks

Guest Razor3000

Has anyone noticed caller id lag on this rom ? I've installed it, and it seems this bug is present (receiving call with only phone number displayed while having this number in my contacts)

Thanks

Yes, it's very anoying...

Hey guys! Thanks for the ROM, works really well for me. The only question that I have is, how can I activate the NFC? Are there any future plans for that? I have the u8815n model and would be cool to try that.

Again, thanks