[ GB ] B895-slim-v7 Multibaseband

Guest Dovahpig

My bootloader is also unofficially unlocked. I have tried 2-3 times the Huawei website method to get my unlock code, but they never replied. Strangely, till today I have used many ICS/JB ROMs on this unofficially unlocked bootloader but i have NEVER experienced 3G reboots, etc. till today. :blink:

Same here, ask official huawei site to get my unlock code, no answer till today (since many weeks). I have used many roms (GB JB) with no reboots since i use this bootloader :

http://www.modaco.com/topic/360622-new-bootloader-that-potentially-fixes-3g-reboot-issue-released/

Before i used this bootloader, i have tried an older one, and constat some reboot but this one seems to fix for me.

Actually i use slim v13 (ICS B952), i tried b895 slim v7 and didn't find it faster than ics slim v13...

Guest bladebuddy
For those who want to take screenshots what about an app such as this:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icecoldapps.screenshotultimate

or Airdroid if you have a computer available when taking the pics?

Voulume down pressed together with power button use to capture screen shots is that disabled dude to GB baesband? .:blink:

Edited by bladebuddy

Is there an option to reboot to recovery? Can't seem to find one. Also how do you enable the overclocking? No Frills Overclocking app says its not compatible.

No Frills Overclocking is working now. I think Play Store needed some time to catch up with changes.

Guest phyllocrania

Same here, ask official huawei site to get my unlock code, no answer till today (since many weeks). I have used many roms (GB JB) with no reboots since i use this bootloader :

http://www.modaco.co...issue-released/

Before i used this bootloader, i have tried an older one, and constat some reboot but this one seems to fix for me.

Actually i use slim v13 (ICS B952), i tried b895 slim v7 and didn't find it faster than ics slim v13...

Using it for last 10 hours or so. I find it faster and smoother than Slim v13.

Guest luunatiq

Volume of musical ringtone is very low even at max volume. I installed Volume Plus, but it forecloses. Any way to make Volume of ringtone better?.

for that you have to modify in build.prop ro.config.ringtone_vol_adjust=true to ro.config.ringtone_vol_adjust=false and then save!

Guest Buffalo Soldier

My phone hangs at Huawei logo after a full wipe and a clean install. I'm on 2030 baseband and have officially unlocked bootloader. Restoring Slim v13...

Edit: After another download and reinstall everything is OK. Will report back how it performs.

Edited by Buffalo Soldier

Guest DarioGTI

I am using this ROM for about 9-10hours. I installed all my usual apps (cca 20 apps), and the ROM is still very quick. Before this ROM, I was on CM10.2, but the CM simply is not for me, I can't get used to it. This "slim" ROM is excellent - simple, quick, easy to use. After all installed apps, I still have about 120-150Mb of RAM free, still no laggs! Awesome!

After flashing the ROM, I had a problem with Google Market - I constantly got the error 492 when I tryed to install any application. Then I rebooted the phone to Recovery, I did all wipes except data wipe. The I turned the phone on, turned on wi-fi, log in with google account, opened Google play, agreed the License terms, and then I let the phone for 40mins doing nothing. In the meantime the phone updated Google Market to the new version, and everything worked OK, there was no error anymore.

I just have a question about the ROM -

- somebody already asked - how to turn on the "quick toggle menu" for Wi-fi, bluetooth, GPS, 3G, auto-rotation ?

Thanks!

Guest Buffalo Soldier

OK, so this rom is really fast and smooth, definitely much more free ram then on ICS, but among all other things that I miss, like full screen caller ID, customisable toggles, Nova launcher etc. I really can't use this rom because it has no tun.ko module, that I need to connect to vpn at work. :(

Guest radek666

You need to do full wipe before flashing. Toggles are ON by default.

I flashed this rom twice with full wipes and all and still no Toggles (the ones that you can see after scrolling down the status bar) unless the ones that you have in mind are in a form of a widget but I dont want them like that.

I'll just ask again. Does anyone have a stock battery for this rom without percentage showing? The same as on the screenshot that was provided earlier?

Guest Dovahpig

I flashed this rom twice with full wipes and all and still no Toggles (the ones that you can see after scrolling down the status bar) unless the ones that you have in mind are in a form of a widget but I dont want them like that.

Toggles are there mate, heres a screenshot for ya

post-984530-13788827665112_thumb.jpg

Guest radek666

Hmmm I'll try to redownload the ROM again and flash it again.

Just tell me what's the order of doing wipes?

I do dalvik cache wipe 1st, then data/factory reset and then cache partition flash.

Should be OK with this order?

PS What about the battery icon? I saw that you were the one who posted the screenshot with this nice green battery indicator with no percentage in it :)

Edited by radek666

Guest Dovahpig

Wipe data/ factory reset

Wipe dalvik cache

Format system

Install rom from zip

Reboot

Thats how i do it.

About percentage i dont know, i like it the way it is, and that screenshot was from the stock.huawei g300 just without changed battery indicator :P

Edited by Dovahpig

Where the hack this comes from? :D 265mb + free ram ...mate this rom is a killer...for playing games this should work as a charm...

Now the only thing is that bugs me is getting used to GB again..at the moment back on Slim ICS and only 140 mb free ram.. <_<

Ah well I guess this phone is designed to work the best on GB instead of ICS.