Win a Foscam FI9805W IP Camera worth £129.99 from @foscamuk

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED! Congratulations to Ashli Robertson, who won by following @modaco on Twitter! :)

Next up we're giving away a Chromecast, stay tuned for details! :)

We're giving away a fantastic Foscam FI9805W IP Camera worth £129.99 courtesy of @foscamuk of http://www.foscamuk.co.uk, official UK distributors for the brand.

I've been a long time user of Foscam devices, I have a couple set up around the house and office. They're great for hooking up to fully featured, server based motion detection software like ZoneMinder and for viewing remotely on your phone with apps like TinyCam Monitor. I like to use it to spy on that cat around the house when we're out, hah!

The FI9805W maintains the look of it's predecessor, the FI8905W, but adds a much more durable mounting bracket, upgraded software with embedded DDNS and Android / iPhone compatibility, a full IP66 weatherproof rating, vastly improved quality with a 4mm lens and 1.3 Megapixel camera for 720P streaming, embedded IR-Cut and night surveillance Up To 30 meters.

Ready to enter? Use the widget below where you can complete social network tasks to be in with a chance of winning. We will also be giving out a codeword on next week's podcast for an additional entry!

Good luck! :)

Click here to view the item

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.