CyanogenMod 10 Build R15 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Sometime i have a problem with sd storage, when i try to move an app to sd, the phone crash and freeze, i cant do a logcat because i have to reboot the phone

Guest coavasic96

R9:

• Fix compass in G510 model
Fix MAC address (Thanks Dazzozo)
Upgrade RIL (Thanks Dazzozo)
Changes in wifi hotspot (Minor battery drain)
Minor Bugfixes

@Kra1o5, hey, can i do a question? now this rom has the same HW acceleration of a B196 stock and its great, but B197 i dont know how is more fast then B196, can you add this difference in CM10?i dont know how to explain, if someone play ski safari and try it on b196 and after on b197 can see the difference :) (i can guarantee that is not effect placebo)

Edited by fonz93

Guest future2724

True we don't speak Chinese but I think a little Google translate can't fix

they said thanks Kra1o5 and huawei c8813 can flash the rom .......... I am poor in English :(

ok becouse of my baseband my phone is y300-0000...........I am poor in English.......

you cant flash our rom without modding it, they are only for y300-0100 and european baseband

Hi kra, thanks for update, i know that doesnt help, but i cant do a logcat for this...sometimes happens that when i move some app to sd (not always but sometimes) or i use the phone in mass storage mode, the phone freezes and i have to remove the battery, i know that without a logcat you cant find a solution but i dont know how to help :(, if there is a way to help you how to find the solution, let me know :), thanks again

I tried another kernel for cm10 (cextel kernel) so i think is not a problem of kernel (?), but because cextel follow your source i am not sure

Guest TangerineTractor

Flashed R10 - all fine except for one irritating old bug that seems to have re-emerged - it did not want to reconnect to wifi after going out of range.

Flashed R10 - all fine except for one irritating old bug that seems to have re-emerged - it did not want to reconnect to wifi after going out of range.

Well, take wpa_cli & wpa_supplicant from stock.