ZTE Blade V Stock ROMs

Guest KonstaT

Guest targetbsp

Nice!  Anyone any clue about converting it to a CWM update?  I haven't got the time to set my phone up again for the foreseeable next couple of weeks. :(

[edit]

Guess I could backup my rom in CWM

Boot stock recovery

Update to stock rom

Boot CWM

Backup stock rom

Restore backup the first backup

Advanced Restore boot and system only from the second backup

[edit2]

Worked!  And was a little easier when I remembered I can can boot into a recover rather than flashing it

Edited by targetbsp

Quadrant Standard Benchmark score compare:

IRD Stock ROM (ZTE_Blade_V_V1.0) 

Score: 4475

Virgin Stock ROM (ZTE Blade V V2.2)

Score: 4885!!!!!

Different : 410 point!!!!

Edited by djfnz

Guest geefunk

Quadrant Standard Benchmark score compare:

IRD Stock ROM (ZTE_Blade_V_V1.0)

Score: 4475

Virgin Stock ROM (ZTE Blade V V2.2)

Score: 4885!!!!!

Different : 410 point!!!!

Not sure why, but I only got a score of 4432?

Guest geefunk

Well I rooted, deleted bloatware on 2.1, but on the upgrade to 2.2 obviously it returned to stock, so all bloat back. Will try again when I delete the rubbish.

Guest targetbsp

Well I rooted, deleted bloatware on 2.1, but on the upgrade to 2.2 obviously it returned to stock, so all bloat back. Will try again when I delete the rubbish.

This is why I use freeze instead of delete. :D  They stay frozen after a rom update.

Guest GaBBren

This is why I use freeze instead of delete. :D  They stay frozen after a rom update.

yeah but we need the extra space. I was really pissed off when i saw that they made 2 partitions on the internal storage. sdcard0 is not needed when we can put a 32GB sd card in the phone. I don't know who to blame ZTE or Google but if they are keep doing these big mistakes then my next phone is gona be a Windows Phone.

Guest targetbsp

They're on the system partition so you won't gain much space in data partition.  Only the data files they have - which won't be much if they're unused.  The dalvik cache files too but you can (and should if short on space) move those to system anyway.

• 1 month later...
Guest giokou

Hi everyone.

Could someone upload to another hoster the Czech 02 package (v4.0)?

I 'm getting only 10kb/s the last 3 days and I am frustrated!  :wacko:

I would be much obliged. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest crazykiller

Can someone post what are the differences between ZTE BLADE V (O2) Czech and ZTE BLADE V (Virgin) United Kingdom version 2.2? Are there any improvements?

Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...
Guest Tataru Andrei

Hi,

Thanks for the this great thread, can you please let me know what does the check 4.0 version brings over the romanian 3.0 ?

Guest KonstaT

Can someone post what are the differences between ZTE BLADE V (O2) Czech and ZTE BLADE V (Virgin) United Kingdom version 2.2? Are there any improvements?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Thanks for the this great thread, can you please let me know what does the check 4.0 version brings over the romanian 3.0 ?

Different version number? ;) UK update is the latest and built a day later than the Romanian.

ZTE gives no changelogs so it's impossible to say what's changed. I doubt you'd get much, if any, benefit from switching between these stock ROMs.

Guest gkalen

Hi, guys ...

Can someone upload the UK virgin latest version ( 6 December ) ???

Download always fails ..

Please, someone upload it somewhere else ...

Guest djfnz

Use download manager for download! (JDownloader)

Hi, guys ...
Can someone upload the UK virgin latest version ( 6 December ) ???
Download always fails ..
Please, someone upload it somewhere else ...

Guest gkalen
Use download manager for download! (JDownloader)
Well, i own this phone only 7 days, and i don't know what is this JDownloader s@it, if you like to give me a link, or upload it somewhere else ( mediafire for example ) . Thanks anyway. Edit Oh, you're the maker of miui rom. Very nice to meet you man. I cook a custom rom for BladeV ( JellyBlade ) , with cygwin kitchen and i will upload it in few hours. I'm from Greece and i build the rom based on Chech release ( V4.0 November 27 ) , but i want to make the build based on latest UK release. I'm new here in modaco, i'm an xda user and i made some roms for other phones too, in xda community, but only here in modaco i found people which using this phone. Though i'm thinking to upload the rom for xda users also, will see in future. Regards.. Edited by gkalen

Guest djfnz

Well, i own this phone only 7 days, and i don't know what is this JDownloader s@it, if you like to give me a link, or upload it somewhere else ( mediafire for example ) . Thanks anyway. Edit Oh, you're the maker of miui rom. Very nice to meet you man. I cook a custom rom for BladeV ( JellyBlade ) , with cygwin kitchen and i will upload it in few hours. I'm from Greece and i build the rom based on Chech release ( V4.0 November 27 ) , but i want to make the build based on latest UK release. I'm new here in modaco, i'm an xda user and i made some roms for other phones too, in xda community, but only here in modaco i found people which using this phone. Though i'm thinking to upload the rom for xda users also, will see in future. Regards..

Here is the JDownloader link -> http://installer.jdownloader.org/WebInstaller.exe

Thanks for your work! :)

Edited by djfnz

• 1 year later...
Guest brytdestorm

Hello,please i want to know how to boot into CWM on zte blade v with a firmware v2.2. The power button+vol.up ain't  working. It always sends me to android system recovery. Please need your help.

Edited by brytdestorm

Hello,please i want to know how to boot into CWM on zte blade v with a firmware v2.2. The power button+vol.up ain't  working. It always sends me to android system recovery. Please need your help.

You must install CWM recovery.
As you don't install it , then it goes to stock recovery ( android system recovery ).
There is no stock rom which include CWM recovery , you must install CWM by yourself.
Read well this tutorial ... http://www.modaco.com/forums/topic/365228-recovery-clockworkmod-6036-for-zte-blade-v/

Guest brytdestorm

I have installed CWM and it was only once i was able to boot into CWM.i did that  using the power button +vol.up. Ever since i havent been able to boot into CWM.If i try to boot into CWM with ROM Manager it still boots into stock recovery. My phone was  rooted  without a pc. Used root apk.