[DEV][ROM][20.12.] CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3.1)

Guest KonstaT

I've noticed two things that have changed from 4.2.2 and bother me:

1) there is no "long press the back button" to kill the current app

2) when plugging the phone to a computer via USB, the data transfer screen pops up automatically and disrupts everything that you are currently doing on the phone. this screen even shows above the lock screen. And when I close it and draw the unlock pattern on the lock screen, it pops up for the second time. really annoying.

does anyone know how to fix these two issues?

Guest judas1977

@konstaT Hello, I saw in blade's CM10.2 changelog that you fixed Wi-Fi/mobile arrows... Could you point me that commit? I want to try to fix it on my current device (we have Wi-Fi arrows but no mobile data arrows) Thanks in advance PS. I don't know if @konstaT is still active on this forum

Edited by judas1977

It doesn´t work. G1-G2 v10f doesn´t even start. G2 stock starts immediatly.

Can someone help me?

what?  :D

do you know what you are doing? sorry for that . . .  :(

'G1-G2 v10f' is not a rom!  it is only to repartition the layout of the phone, and to have space for you to install this rom.  ;) 

hope you understand my English.

I don´t understand yor comment?

I want 180mb space for this rom out of that thread here. Now i have the stock TPT installed and the newest rom (works good) because the other TPT doesn't work.

I have a stock Gen2.

Can someone help me?

EDIT:

Can someon make a stock G2 TPT file with 180mb partition?

Edited by spast

I don´t understand yor comment?

I want 180mb space for this rom out of that thread here. Now i have the stock TPT installed and the newest rom (works good) because the other TPT doesn't work.

I have a stock Gen2.

Can someone help me?

EDIT:

Can someon make a stock G2 TPT file with 180mb partition?

i have a gen2 too, and the tpt 'G1-G2 v10f' is the right one for you. if i understand, you have 'G1-G2 v10 stock' with 210mb right?

the 'G1-G2 v10f' must work in your phone.

upd

i believe that you know how to do it, but if you don't, go to amphoras and down to Manually to know how.

Edited by la72pt

I have now G2 stock installed.

The G1-G2 v10f doesn't work for my phone. :(

EDIT: Back to CM7. Installed TPT Helper and now there was no error while building a custom TPT image.

Startet the phone and now the ne TPT installs. :-)

After that i now try the rom from this thread.

Edited by spast

i only use TPT Helper to do a custom partition eg. 150mb. when exists a partition layout that i can use in 'amphoras' only use that.

just have to put 'G1-G2 v10f' or whatever in [\sdcard\image\'G1-G2 v10f' extracted files] and with phone off, power on holding the vol+ and menu buttons.

et voila.

Guest youngsta2010

i have a gen2 too, and the tpt 'G1-G2 v10f' is the right one for you. if i understand, you have 'G1-G2 v10 stock' with 210mb right?

the 'G1-G2 v10f' must work in your phone.

upd

i believe that you know how to do it, but if you don't, go to amphoras and down to Manually to know how.

Stop giving people bad advice if you don't know what you are talking about. That TPT is for a Gen1 phone or a phone that was originally Gen1 not a phone that was bought as Gen2.

Guest Sulthekk

Enough with the TPT BS...

god...goin on for centuries...

common guys...its not rocket science...

else reduce the size of the rom to fit in 160mb

Yep, with google migrating many apps to the play store (calendar, for example) we could just strip those out, and if one is using it, he can install it to /data from play. I am not sure if by removing these apks we can go below 160, with a 'core' gapps, but it's a first step to less whining.

Guest dreis911

***** Thanks a lot KonstaT for all your hard work *****

(took a while to catch up with all the posts, but it was woth it...)

i only use TPT Helper to do a custom partition eg. 150mb. when exists a partition layout that i can use in 'amphoras' only use that.

just have to put 'G1-G2 v10f' or whatever in [\sdcard\image\'G1-G2 v10f' extracted files] and with phone off, power on holding the vol+ and menu buttons.

et voila.

Why are you trolling with the poor guy?

This is for GEN1 to convert to GEN2. If it really works in your phone it's weird.

I have now G2 stock installed.

The G1-G2 v10f doesn't work for my phone. :(

EDIT: Back to CM7. Installed TPT Helper and now there was no error while building a custom TPT image.

Startet the phone and now the ne TPT installs. :-)

After that i now try the rom from this thread.

If your phone is already GEN2 then you should use "G2 v2a" from Amphoras site: http://amphoras.co.uk/index.php/downloads/blade-tpts

That will make a 160MB /system partition.

Now you have to trim the ROM:

1. delete the "bootanimation.zip" in /media

2. reduce the size of "LatinIME.apk" in /system (I have it just for English)

3. remove some other apk you wont use ("apollo", "email", "quicksearchbox", whatever ...) just so that ROM + GAPPS wont sum more than 160MB.

Edited by dreis911

Guest youngsta2010

Any1 else having problems with Play Store? Just keeps saying "No Connection" I've tried clearing cache and data for that and Services, wiping cache and dalvik in CWM and deleting my Google account. Even re-flashed ROM and Gapps, no luck. I've got 180mb /system so I'm stumped anybody have any clues?

Guest dreis911

Any1 else having problems with Play Store? Just keeps saying "No Connection" I've tried clearing cache and data for that and Services, wiping cache and dalvik in CWM and deleting my Google account. Even re-flashed ROM and Gapps, no luck. I've got 180mb /system so I'm stumped anybody have any clues?

The WiFi icon in notification bar, is it blue or grey?

Guest RaoulTeeuwen

I just installed this ROM (Thanks KonstaT!). Installed a couple of apps, rebooted after a while, and now i am unable to access the Play store. Wifi says connected. Icon is grey. I can't open a website with the browser. Within accounts, the google account reports sync problems. But why did it work before i rebooted (btw, i rebooted because at some point apps i asked to install didn't come through anymore, so maybe at that time there already was a connection problem)...

Update: found that turning on flight mode and turning that off again also solves temp loss of radio's (wifi/gsm). At least that is a fast work around

Edited by RaoulTeeuwen

Guest dreis911

Sometimes when I turn the WiFi ON the icon stays grey and doesn't change to blue...

so I turn WiFi OFF and ON again and it goes blue.

I'm new at this App2SD stuff so, here it goes:

I installed Mounts2SD but it seems to me that it's not that good, I don't have that much Apps and the /data is already over half and the /sd-ext is only 170MB:

export.gif

It's about 45% to /data and 65% do /st-ext.

Is this normal?

Edited by dreis911