[DEV][ROM][20.12.] CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3.1)

Guest KonstaT

Guest dilfred

Does the BT work properly on this, as I have always struggled with upgrading from 4.1.2.  I found the CM 10.1 4.2.2 version had problems with BT on my San Francisco Blade so have been using very successfully the version 14.5 CM 10 (continuation of KonstaT's work)

Would be nice if it did?

Either way, thanks again for the work and continued support on this and other ROM's.

Guest la72pt

for me is the same . . . too slow and some unexpected reboots!

Use must enable airplane mode if you don't have a SIM card in your device!

thank you KonstaT.

Guest goldharbor

which tweaks do you use to improve performance?

any extra app? overclock?

i prefer performance vs animation

Edited by goldharbor

Guest la72pt

for those of Portugal using this rom and prefer PT Portugal rather than pt_br, here are LatinIME in pt_PT.

method one

open explorer, like x-plore, with activated write in root

change two lines in \system\build.prop:

ro.product.locale.language=pt
ro.product.locale.region=PT

replace in \system\app\LatinIME.apk

and reboot.

or

method two

flash in recovery with LatinIME-pt_PT

Edited by la72pt

Guest wimmme

Much smoother on my Blade then 10.1

Thanx Konstat, just bought you a beer for this. Keep up the good work !

Can't believe I am running 4.3 CM on this old second hand Blade.

My everyday Phone is an Acer S500 Cloudmobile, running on 4.1.2.

Wish  i had 4.3 CM 10.2 for that Phone too :unsure:

Guest kyzcralip

Hello. I have short question. Can i use G1-G2 v10f when i have already Gen2? Some time ago i did G1 to G2 and now im scared about bricking my phone if i will do same thing again. Can i use these files i mean previous i used G1-G2v10a but now i would like to use G1-G2 v10f?

Guest la72pt

Hello. I have short question. Can i use G1-G2 v10f when i have already Gen2? Some time ago i did G1 to G2 and now im scared about bricking my phone if i will do same thing again. Can i use these files i mean previous i used G1-G2v10a but now i would like to use G1-G2 v10f?

yes you can

Sorry asking a offtopic question.wanted to whether amoled or IPS LCD screen is better.I read a lot on Google but couldn't find satisfied answer.actually I m looking for another mobile (pref. Gionee elife e5).

Guest matt4321

Self compiled build here if people want it:

KonstaT said 'Might be a while until the next one' 

So If you really can't wait here is a 4th October build: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8dgoo3ee78rdab3/cm-10.2-20131004-UNOFFICIAL-blade.zip

I removed a few things I don't use to fit it into my 160mb partition so if you want them back just get them from the last build.

It's just the latest sources compiled so any bugs will still be there.

All credit to KonstaT, I've only compiled it. (if you want it taken down KonstaT, just ask)

Guest szpilasty

Can you post a what did you removed? Thank You KonstaT!! So far so good. Just few problems already mentioned. I think BT is working better. No need for extra toggling to get connected.

Edited by szpilasty

Guest Fizziebaunz

Self compiled build here if people want it:

KonstaT said 'Might be a while until the next one' 

So If you really can't wait here is a 4th October build: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8dgoo3ee78rdab3/cm-10.2-20131004-UNOFFICIAL-blade.zip

I removed a few things I don't use to fit it into my 160mb partition so if you want them back just get them from the last build.

It's just the latest sources compiled so any bugs will still be there.

All credit to KonstaT, I've only compiled it. (if you want it taken down KonstaT, just ask)

Does that mean The gapps plus this rom fit on 160MB partition

Guest Vardant

Does that mean The gapps plus this rom fit on 160MB partition

I've just tried it, it barely doesn't fit. Will have to slim down the ROM even more and try again.

Guest Fizziebaunz

I've just tried it, it barely doesn't fit. Will have to slim down the ROM even more and try again.

The math couldn't fit.... 98MB rom + 20MB gapps... can't just fit the partition...

Guest la72pt

The math couldn't fit.... 98MB rom + 20MB gapps... can't just fit the partition...

mine "cm-10.2-20130924 + gapps-jb43-20130924" rom fits on a 160MB partition, gets 2mb free. I reduce ever before flashing. retreat of the cm and gapps what do not need, (eg reducing latinime can easily 10mb). . .

Guest matt4321

Can you post a what did you removed?Thank You KonstaT!! So far so good. Just few problems already mentioned.I think BT is working better. No need for extra toggling to get connected.

Calculator, calendar, email, fm, stripped Latinime.apk, maybe a few others. Can't remember exactly.

Guest cutlass

Are you an ass, because it's in your nickname cutlass? :P

KonstaT, didnt know you have riddle powers :P

If im not an ass, then the answer is no? :P

Guest Golchooruck

Hi Konstat,

I wonder if you could help me out with my new Blade G. I am aware that this is off topic, but since you are the ZTE guru I was hoping you could give me some advice.

I am trying to root the fecker, but keep running into one BIG thing. ZTE locked the USB debugging function(greyed out under the developer's menu) for some reason so the only way to open the device for modification is FTM mode.

As most of the universal rooting instructions mention USB debugging rather than FTM, I assume that's the reason why no exploit worked yet. And I am not going to flash some custom CWM until I am sure it's verified to work.

I'd like to remove some bloatware and run be able to run a samba server on the phone.

Would appriciate if you could help me out here, I am currently running czech firmware v10: http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/898599d8-265c-4b8e-a571-e130daf921af.html?type=software

PS.:

Thanks for the great work and keeping the good old blade alive, it's kinda cult by now :) Unfortunately mine died 2 weeks ago, hence I had no chance to test CM 10.2 yet :(...

Cheers,

G

Guest Vardant

Well, the ROM needs more sliming down, then in the past, but I managed to get it down to just 85MB. Ended up with 156MB/160MB on the system partition without touching gaps.