[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [Project complete] <<<Get Dazzozo a device>>>

Guest intensedarkness

Guest Dazzozo

no G510 is u8951, we can't flash this ROM until the Developer confirms that it will work on G510 with a modified updater-script/binary which he will wanna provide or any other person with an approval of him

I would support the G510 properly as a separate device when we get to nightlies if I knew what changes are required for it.

Guest jackosterman

Silly questions (the last time I was on Cyanogenmod was CM7 :p)-- 10.2 has no built-in methods to either enable a recents RAM bar or set minfree values, right? Either way, exciting times!

Edited by jackosterman

I think who said that this rom has battery drain is because have 1% battery interval, so the battery is more "real" than the others roms we tried, example: the others roms says 90% for 10-20 minuts without discharge, but maybe was 89 or 88 or 87, you can notice that for long time the battery stays in a % without change and, when you use an app or game, the battery go down for 6-7% in one time..., in this rom the % change in real time and not after a eavy usage...that is what i think, for me this rom is normal.

sorry for me english i am italian

Edited by fonz93

Guest danny19901

Damn works flawlessly great work @Dazzozo but if I knew TWRP worked I wouldn't of flashed CWM due to non touch version anyway great work much appreciated and so far had no problems except BT Share FC at beginning when setting up

Guest akbar102

and what is main different between android 4.3.1 and 4.2.2?

You're so cool . You've come to development ROM topic and ask about the difference between 4.2 and 4.3.

www.google.com

I think I just fixed a pretty huge bug that the G300 has been suffering from since 4.3 released and that the Y300 was suffering in the octopus release, and it may explain the reason at least one person lost the CM boot animation and the broken Wi-Fi reports.

...and it was actually caused by Huawei themselves. :|

great news, i havnt flash this rom yet so i just wait for new build with this fix,

Thanks, way to go

Guest arsalan11

You're so cool . You've come to development ROM topic and ask about the difference between 4.2 and 4.3.

www.google.com

are you kidding?i know differences off course but i asked because some of them are not exist like:4K resolution support,Bluetooth low energy support.,OpenGL ES 3.0 support, allowing for improved game graphics,Background Wi-Fi location still runs even when Wi-Fi is turned off... i can't find my location even for Cyanogen clock(wheather).

Guest TangerineTractor

For a first release, awesome. I can confirm I'm having the GPS and video playback issues, but aside from that seems good. One thing I noticed... flashed using twrp, but twrp wouldn't back it up, had to flash cwm to be able to back up, which makes my other backups useless unless I reflash twrp. Ah well... not really important. GPS is a bit of a show stopper for me personally, so this won't be a daily driver until then. Nice work Daz!

Guest Tawsifp

If i flash this, can i flash back to slim B197 again or will i be stuck on android 4.3.1? Also, do i have to flash CWM then flash the ROM? And finally can you make a list of what is working and what is not working please?

Guest SaurabhRCk

ok so, I have flashed it via twrp with gapps, as like other users I have bug in video recording. i used mxplayer for video playback, so no problem there. and just gps issue. can't get a proper fix without mobile data.
else everything is great. camera works awesome. speed is great. and battery is also good. very very very good initial release. as I don't need video recording in my daily life, i will continue using this rom as my daily driver.

just one thing in cpuz or any other system info app there is now 6 sensors but previously there was 3. and all the sensors are working. I tried different situations and their values are changing as expected. any idea how is this possible!

any way, awesome man. you are just awesome. keep up!

greetings from INDIA

EDIT: (UPDATE) I did a reboot, and video recording works fine! and playback via default media player works great too!

Edited by SaurabhRCk

Guest TangerineTractor

If i flash this, can i flash back to slim B197 again or will i be stuck on android 4.3.1? Also, do i have to flash CWM then flash the ROM? And finally can you make a list of what is working and what is not working please?

You can flash anything back after this.

Guest MadHatterRyu

Model: Y300-100..

Working (tested):

> wifi,

> gps,

> bluetooth,

> notification LED

> Wi-Fi tether

> Camera picture taking as well as Video recording without occasional restarts

> Colour reproduction perfect without milky screen

Known issues:

> Recovery, update to the latest recovery and use the rom from the second link.

Experience:

Peak Clock : 1008mhz

Memory Free : 25244KB

Battery drain rate

Standby : 1% per 20 minutes

Screen : 1% per 8 minutes

With 3G use : 1% in 4 minutes

Smoothness: very good :D among the best ever!

Benchmark:

Antutu 7003

UX

Multitask : 1406

Dalvik : 611

CPU

Int : 690

Float : 398

RAM

Operation : 402

Speed : 467

GPU

2D Graphics : 559

3D Graphics : 1537

IO

Storage : 533

Database : 400

Remarks: will adding swap make this rom any better? tbh, this is my favourite rom yet, I cant find a fault.. it seems very stable