[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [Project complete] <<<Get Dazzozo a device>>>

Guest intensedarkness

Guest arsalan11

maybe stupid question: in cm10.1 i could set clock app weather location to Tehran but in 10.2 it can't find Tehran anyone faced this issue?everything is great

Guest MadHatterRyu

first hiccup... was installing Samba shares from the playstore and it restarted.. second hiccup soon after.. something happened to my contacts app.. but thats ok, I installed contacts+ from the playstore which oddly DIDNT result in a restart and I like it more than my former contacts app

maybe stupid question: in cm10.1 i could set clock app weather location to Tehran but in 10.2 it can't find Tehran anyone faced this issue?everything is great

weird man... your location it should automatically detect with GPS... mine did..

Edited by MadHatterRyu

ok i retreat all of that i said about the battery, this rom as a little battery drain, with the same use of all day (maybe less than the others days), with 8 hours from 100% now i have 40%, with stock or cm10 at this time i had 60-70%, with the SAME use, so obviously i will hold this rom on my phone because i like cm10.2 but i recognize that this rom as a little battery drain.. another relevant bug is the gps that doesnt work, only works the wi fi and 3g location and games have some lags

Edited by fonz93

Guest Dazzozo

Guys, stop assuming the cause of your issues. Correlation is not causation.

Any Wi-Fi issues are likely going to be caused by the ext4 corruption which I fixed last night.

Read before you whine.

Guest MadHatterRyu

Guys, stop assuming the cause of your issues. Correlation is not causation.

Any Wi-Fi issues are likely going to be caused by the ext4 corruption which I fixed last night.

Read before you whine.

AND the man has spoken XD

btw, by last night, you mean AFTER we flashed?

because by my time it was already pretty late into the night... or early in the morning when I first downloaded it

Edited by MadHatterRyu

AND the man has spoken XD

btw, by last night, you mean AFTER we flashed?

because by my time it was already pretty late into the night... or early in the morning when I first downloaded it

Read b4 you whine :D 

https://github.com/Dazzozo/huawei-kernel-3.4/commit/8571dddbf3a7ae2431d3e578a715f9aee0e1a315

the commit is for 14 hours ago and he just had uploaded one build so far so the fix is after that build, u can wait for the next build, soon...

Guest khasscorpio

ohh God.. I have already done this twice... :(

now i am going to wipe/data/ all and reflashing again the whole. Please note i have installed the latest recovery provided here with the rom. :(

ok i flashed 3rd time and used supersu 1.6 and now its working :)

Edited by khasscorpio

Guest White Dust

Installed CM10.2 a moment ago (I like testing new roms :P). Seems quite smooth for an early release. Though, one thing I did notice, the cLock widget isn't updating the weather... even if I tap on it to update.

On the flip side, it is a small issue :)

Guest Hassams

ohh God.. I have already done this twice... :(

now i am going to wipe/data/ all and reflashing again the whole. Please note i have installed the latest recovery provided here with the rom. :(

ok i flashed 3rd time and used supersu 1.6 and now its working :)

Why didn't you simply flashed a superuser, all three superuser's have flashable zips just flash any of those and your problem will disappear.

Guest Dazzozo

Installed CM10.2 a moment ago (I like testing new roms :P). Seems quite smooth for an early release. Though, one thing I did notice, the cLock widget isn't updating the weather... even if I tap on it to update.

On the flip side, it is a small issue :)

I derped GPS in that release so it can't locate you to update the weather.

Guest khasscorpio

Why didn't you simply flashed a superuser, all three superuser's have flashable zips just flash any of those and your problem will disappear.

well i did definitely flashed superSu... but at first flash i was missing playstore in apps... I thought could be a flashing issue so reflashed. Playstore restored but Superuser missed this time. On 3rd flashed i got all working.

Guest Dazzozo

well i did definitely flashed superSu... but at first flash i was missing playstore in apps... I thought could be a flashing issue so reflashed. Playstore restored but Superuser missed this time. On 3rd flashed i got all working.

That'll be the ext4 bug.

Guest SaurabhRCk

owo! I am surprised! I mean I only flashed this rom for one time with all the gapps at time of rom flashing, and I must say I have no bug (without one restart) till now! Everything is working like a charm, incl gps (incl location is cclock weather gadget ), camera etc etc! Just one thing is missing that I tried installing the stock weather app from Huawei stock rom (I like it alot). and the background videos are scrambled. audio effect is working, but video is not. But I guess that's not even a minor bug at this moment!

any way I just like to thank you Dazzozo for this great rom! I will wait for the next releases.. keep it up!

Guest litedani

Hope that with the next build the dancing screen will be fixed or in the next builds >.<.. I think it's a kernel issue..

Edited by litedani

Guest painteramit

can anyone post the screenshots?

Daz, is this ROM supports full screen caller ID or atleast a big image of cantact when making/receiving a call?

and by the way, forgot to say thanks Daz. in first shot JB 4.3.1, unexpected. 

Edited by painteramit

Guest danny19901

Dazzozo Great work love this ROM had no reboots but for somereason when I use orbot proxy with dolphin after few mins causes reboot but doing anything and everything it doesn't reboot also video hardware decoding in MX doesn't seem to work but no big deal

Guest khasscorpio

That'll be the ext4 bug.

yup... i have one EXT4 partition in my SD card. Is that the same ext4 you are referring ?  (just for my poor knowledge)  :)

Guest arsalan11
can anyone post the screenshots? Daz, is this ROM supports full screen caller ID or atleast a big image of cantact when making/receiving a call? and by the way, forgot to say thanks Daz. in first shot JB 4.3.1, unexpected.
Yes it supports full screen caller id Edited by arsalan11