[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [Project complete] <<<Get Dazzozo a device>>>

Guest intensedarkness

Guest fonz93

Yeah I found out about 4 hours ago and it worked for me. Looks like the bootloader unlock update only went up today. Pretty cool stuff. :)

If you can, when you can, make the actual cm10 more smooth with games, because in games is better the stock than the cm :) thank you!

Guest Ducsidu

If you can, when you can, make the actual cm10 more smooth with games, because in games is better the stock than the cm :) thank you!

+1

My only problem with CM that the games are really laggy.

Edit: I tried R5 now and it feels almost like stock with games, only a few more micro lags, but it got much better from R4

Edit: There are games that are nearly run as fast as on stock and there are games which run much worse.

Edited by Ducsidu

Guest nirmalbalaji

hi Dazzozo, 

can you please port latest MIUI for our Y300-0100?

it is the one of the best custom ROM.

First let us have a stable CyanogenMod ROM without those tiny errors and then think about MIUI. Thats why we got Y300 for Daz. CM is the first priority for most of the people here I guess.

MIUI is already available in this forum and on other Android forums too. Why can't you test it and help its dev to make it even smoother?

Edited by nirmalbalaji

Guest SaurabhRCk

hi Dazzozo, 

can you please port latest MIUI for our Y300-0100?

it is the one of the best custom ROM.

MIUI is not the priority dude! CM is the one! Latest version of MIUI stable version available even with 5 kernels. They work perfectly with y300 and g510. Just use those. Enjoy!

Guest kannasbor0

Hi Daz!

First of all, thanks for your work.

I have a question.

I own a G510-0100, and I want to flash a new kernel, which has swap support.

I flashed Defroost Kernel 4.3, which made my device totally broken, I had to bring it back to guarantee, but they cant't repair my phone, so gave me a new one.

So I need a kernel, which is stable, and not will brake my device.

Have we any?

Another question.

When I flash kernel, I have to wipe caches, and system partition?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by kannasbor0

Guest nirmalbalaji

Android 4.4 is not even released. Most of the report says it will be launched with Nexus 5 this month. Probably we won't get Android 4.4 in Y300 until CyanogenMod or AOSP build a ROM from its source. So its far away and its very unreal to ask for Android KitKat 4.4.

People are too fast here. Its not easy to build a ROM. So please be patient and give some time for devs who is working on ROMs for Y300.