[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [Project complete] <<<Get Dazzozo a device>>>

Guest intensedarkness

Guest vladandrei51

In order to flash it on g510 i have to download the u8833 one and delete ?

assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "u8833" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "u8833" || 
       getprop("ro.product.device") == "hwu8833" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "hwu8833")
Edited by vladandrei51

Guest vladandrei51

This isn't working for G510, I edited updater-script so I could flash it, after I do flash it the image is shaking left and right, no idea why, wiped data/cache/system still no change. 

later edit: I didn't update the CWM  tho, that might be the problem?

Edited by vladandrei51

as it is written in g300 section (You must use a recovery updated for 4.3 to use this ROM.) i guess u need to flash new CWM before flashing 4.3, then flash cwm 6.0.3.7

Guest Thunderdigital

This isn't working for G510, I edited updater-script so I could flash it, after I do flash it the image is shaking left and right, no idea why, wiped data/cache/system still no change.

later edit: I didn't update the CWM tho, that might be the problem?

I had same problem with ceXtel 0.3 kernel on my g510

Guest jackosterman

The latest official TWRP builds for the Y300/G510 are compatible with 4.3. Edit: Yeah, confirmed working by AssaSsiNMiLeS (thanks!).

Edited by jackosterman

Guest vladandrei51

I had same problem with ceXtel 0.3 kernel on my g510

I tried to install the recovery provided by the dev, when I use volume buttons to select, the image is shaking aswell -.-" and the rom has the same issue even after flashing with that CWM.

Guest AssaSsiNMiLeS

Bugs I've noticed so far: Bluetooth isn't working and the CRT-Off effect looks a bit weird for me. Camera is working fine for me (also video recording and playback). Wi-Fi and Mobile Data also working but for mobile data there aren't the symbols for data transfer (these little arrows when up- or downloading). Very good work Daz! It seems to be pretty stable and fast :D

Edit: I forgot to mention that it crashs in Antutu 3D test. But Temple Run 2 works fine and I don't really care about those benchmarks.

Edited by AssaSsiNMiLeS

Bugs I've noticed so far: Bluetooth isn't working and the CRT-Off effect looks a bit weird for me. Camera is working fine for me (also video recording and playback). Wi-Fi and Mobile Data also working but for mobile data there aren't the symbols for data transfer (these little arrows when up- or downloading). Very good work Daz! It seems to be pretty stable and fast :D

Edit: I forgot to mention that it crashs in Antutu 3D test. But Temple Run 2 works fine and I don't really care about those benchmarks.

Any battery drain??