Windows phone ROM

Guest 878roby

Can somebody make Windows Phone ROM for Blade 3,i really want to try it.

Windows isn't open source so no, that cannot be done.

If you mean windows themed android you can do that yourself with launcher, apps and themes.

Can somebody make Windows Phone ROM for Blade 3,i really want to try it.

Windows isn't open source so no, that cannot be done.

If you mean windows themed android you can do that yourself with launcher, apps and themes.

• 2 months later...
Guest MJonMoDaCo

An illegal Russian hack on an Acqua (variant?). Not something that was working very well either. Certainly not a workable solution, not to mention antagonistic to a certain proprietary corporation...

Guest Snap.IT

Russian xD they do a lot of this illegal stuff .. but first I thought the video was made for trolling purposes :D

It is, there is no way to run WP on MSM7x27a (if you understand architectures, you know how different versions of closed source work, you cannot adapt them for different chipsets).

They are playing a timed video on the phone.

Guest plantroon

It is, there is no way to run WP on MSM7x27a (if you understand architectures, you know how different versions of closed source work, you cannot adapt them for different chipsets).

Good timing then xD I will make similar video of ubuntu touch running on Blade 3 :D

Russian xD they do a lot of this illegal stuff .. but first I thought the video was made for trolling purposes :D

Don't even try to lie that you never used any illegal stuff that we made :) Russian vodka is the best!

Guest plantroon

Don't even try to lie that you never used any illegal stuff that we made :) Russian vodka is the best!

:D I stopped pirating software 2 years ago :D Russian vodka 4ever xD

• 3 months later...
Guest KonstaT

An illegal Russian hack on an Acqua (variant?). Not something that was working very well either. Certainly not a workable solution, not to mention antagonistic to a certain proprietary corporation...

Chinese, not Russian. N880E, not Acqua

No, it's not fake or some kind of video trick. ZTE N880E actually has a working Windows Phone 7.5 port and there's also some kind of scene around it.

Guest aleksandar069

Chinese, not Russian. N880E, not Acqua

No, it's not fake or some kind of video trick. ZTE N880E actually has a working Windows Phone 7.5 port and there's also some kind of scene around it.

http://bbs.hiapk.com/forum-915-1.html

Now i see... Does WP 7.5 have english language?

Can you explain how to install them...?

Sent from ZTE BLADE 3!

Guest plantroon

Now i see... Does WP 7.5 have english language?

Can you explain how to install them...?

Sent from ZTE BLADE 3!

Yes it has English language (why not? lol) 

Can't u read the chinese website ? xDDD (Google translate can translate whole websites)

Those guys are so cool for messing with such crap lol.... Anyways, it's better than Android xDD

TBH you better don't even try to do this unless you wanna brick your Blade 3 (the chance of bricking it is high here xD )