[Kernel] CeXstel v0.62 (Y300/G510) [Stock/CM] [29/03/14]

Guest Ceastel

ceastel i'm trying your kernel 0.5 and no problems so far ... your kernel is great! my phone seems really faster then before ... we need just zram and overclock to make it perfect :) ... thank you

Guest SaurabhRCk

ceastel i'm trying your kernel 0.5 and no problems so far ... your kernel is great! my phone seems really faster then before ... we need just zram and overclock to make it perfect :) ... thank you

zram is available in performance menu after availing developer option. 18% zram will do the work! 

Guest SaurabhRCk

does anyone know how to activate zram on fusionx rom?

Use pimp my rom app from playstore. it has the option to active it along with many other tweeks! I use this and the performance is way ahead! 

Guest TayoOnabule

Result of Antutu x

Benchmarks are really more a representation of hardware and how harmoniously they it works together. One can have relatively crap benchmark scorse, but brilliant performance in daily use.

Guest Ceastel

Updated to v0.52 (now only CM10.1 other images later)

@fonz93

CM10 update comming soon. :P

@glebokator

HD video was only with low fps so I deleted it in kernel to get more ram.

Edited by Ceastel

Guest Ducsidu

Did the stability got better since 0.43? I was using this kernel until that version, but I had enough of the reboots :( I like the new features, but if the reboots are still that frequent I won't mess with it. I would use it with FusionX (stock version)

Guest StewieTech

I just registered to say i´ve been downloading this kernel since v0.40 for my huawei y300 using fusionx v1 and i´m glad and thankful that OP decided to make this, great work. Also props for fusionx rom and hello to the community.