[Kernel] CeXstel v0.62 (Y300/G510) [Stock/CM] [29/03/14]

Guest Ceastel

Guest zsolt6455555

Hi ceastel

I use yor newest stock kernel,and i find a solution by gps

The gps signal is dropped out,and find again once 10/10 satelite and then 4/4 or 1/1 and then 11/11

Gps is function,but signal was always changeing

Please fix !

Thanks

Awesome kernel!!!

Guest hgoldy300

Hi,

I am on stock using 0.54 version and I'm trying to use Zram but I get error messages when trying: 'can't find /dev/bock/zram0 no such file or folder'. any ideas on how I shoud proceed to get it work. Thanks

Edit: in /system/lib/modules/   there is no zram.ko module. is that normal?

Edited by hgoldy300

Guest Carlos_EVH

Ceastel why don't you make a kernel for 10.2 instead of Cm10? Because we have many roms based on CM10.2 (mokee, pac, slim...) but anyone based on cm10, and there are more people using CM10.2 than CM10.

I think that make a kernel for CM11 right now It's not neccesary because the ROM needs more stability and fix some bugs and problems

Guest Half-Life_4_Life

I flashed the newest version via TWRP and my phone was stuck on the Android logo. I had to remove the battery twice cause when I removed it the first time it automatically booted and got stuck on the logo.

I am using stock B199 FusionX and I just restored boot and everything is normal of course without this kernel. I just want swap :(

Guest Half-Life_4_Life

How did you enable it?

I have a swap partition on the SD, but the command #free reports 0 bytes for swap...

I first created a swap file and then turned it on but I don't need it atm so I turned it off. I put it on auto btw. Games like Temple Run 2 are going really smooth without swap but I didn't test it on original rom. Minecraft with swap still goes around 25fps and up. Antutu reports 7133 points without swap.

Guest punkzerboy

I have CWM 6.0.4.4 R2 and use CM 11 (by Dazzozo) on Ascend Y300-151 (Operator: Personal SA, Argentina)... Any recomendaions? sorry my english is rusty xD

Guest vynk_es

Hello. I've tried several versions of this kernel on the G510 and by default it always leaves in 1008. I put it manually in 1200, but when I look back, again is in 1008. Why is this? A greeting. Thanks for the great work.