Loop on CWM , Help :(

Guest pyboks52

Guest pyboks52

I was with the stock rom on my L3, but then I saw that I had an update and the OTA .. the worst happened, I can only go into emergency mode and then it goes straight to the CM .. already tried everything, I can not give HARD RESET, I tried another pass by KDZ rom and tried to install the backup of my old rom for own CM but gives the same .. if someone can help me, I will be very grateful  .. thanks

Guest pyboks52

just updating .. also tried the tutorial you have here in the forum "[TUT] lg l3 cw recovery bootloop fix" posted what happened there, but nobody else answered there I decided to create a topic .. my cmd says "waiting for device"

Guest bong_adventurer

if your planning to unbrick your lg?this is really work...download advancefix.setup.exe install it so that you can install b2cappsetup.exe easily.you must type your serial number,imei,model.lastly dont forget to install lg e400 usb mobile driver.goodluck 

download all this ...advancefix.setup.exe/b2cappsetup.exe/mobile driver

Guest bong_adventurer

if your planing to unbrick your lg?this will help you.download advancefix.setup.exe install it so that you can install b2cappsetup.exe. easily.dont forget to install lg e400 usb mobile driver.then attach in emergency mode.you must typ your serial number,imei,model.goodluck

Edited by bong_adventurer

Guest diegoit88

if your planing to unbrick your lg?this will help you.download advancefix.setup.exe install it so that you can install b2cappsetup.exe. easily.dont forget to install lg e400 usb mobile driver.then attach in emergency mode.you must typ your serial number,imei,model.goodluck

Can you give the link for download?thanks...

Guest pyboks52

if your planning to unbrick your lg?this is really work...download advancefix.setup.exe install it so that you can install b2cappsetup.exe easily.you must type your serial number,imei,model.lastly dont forget to install lg e400 usb mobile driver.goodluck 

download all this ...advancefix.setup.exe/b2cappsetup.exe/mobile driver

I'll try to do that, if I get to post it because college .. but do not worry just send the answer to say if it worked ^ ^ if you can provide links facilitate mt, but if you can not fine .. hug

Guest bong_adventurer

Can you give the link for download?thanks...

i dont have the links for that,but you can look it in google..try to search all of it.thats really work.

Guest pyboks52

Thanks friends, passing here to say that I could solve my problem .. I'll explain below ..

I first downloaded this rom http://www.mediafire.com/download/aemqscqghrmmcug/%3DBy-netaums2pam%3D++V10C_00-Limpa.kdz then I used an old computer that I have here with windows xp professional newly formatted, and spent the rom via KDZ

installation:
  - Download and Install the Drivers LG L3 E400f (I downloaded directly from the website of lg, the website is pt-BR http://www.lge.com/br/suporte-celular/lg-E400 )
  - Place the phone in emergency mode
  - Plug the phone to pc by USB and wait for the installation (or upgrade) the drivers be completed
  - Open the KDZ in, "Type" select "3GQCT" in "Phone Mode" select "EMERGENCY" and "KDZ FILE" then select the ROM that u downloaded (link just above)
  - Once you do this click the "Launch Software Update" and wait for the procedure to end .. your phone will reboot and it will be ready with the original rom.

good, that's how I did .. The procedure goes well for you (s) also leave comment..
wanted to thank everyone who helped! thank you very much, .. even more

Guest diegoit88

Thanks friends, passing here to say that I could solve my problem .. I'll explain below ..

I first downloaded this rom http://www.mediafire.com/download/aemqscqghrmmcug/%3DBy-netaums2pam%3D++V10C_00-Limpa.kdz then I used an old computer that I have here with windows xp professional newly formatted, and spent the rom via KDZ

installation:

- Download and Install the Drivers LG L3 E400f (I downloaded directly from the website of lg, the website is pt-BR http://www.lge.com/br/suporte-celular/lg-E400 )

- Place the phone in emergency mode

- Plug the phone to pc by USB and wait for the installation (or upgrade) the drivers be completed

- Open the KDZ in, "Type" select "3GQCT" in "Phone Mode" select "EMERGENCY" and "KDZ FILE" then select the ROM that u downloaded (link just above)

- Once you do this click the "Launch Software Update" and wait for the procedure to end .. your phone will reboot and it will be ready with the original rom.

good, that's how I did .. The procedure goes well for you (s) also leave comment.. wanted to thank everyone who helped! thank you very much, .. even more

Doesn't work for me :(