[Other] [G510] 0100 Request < Have that phone please look...

Guest Brick3d

Guest Brick3d

Not really, but I have a question..

If I find the p6 and p7 .img files in the update.app, how do I know which one is which? Compare them with notepad ++

I dont want to flash the wrong img on my phone

Guest Y300-0100

Not really, but I have a question..

If I find the p6 and p7 .img files in the update.app, how do I know which one is which? Compare them with notepad ++

I dont want to flash the wrong img on my phone

I'm sorry I can not help. It's your phone. I am only sorry why someone else would not join the topic.

Guest Y300-0100

Another idea.

I have managed to port some bin and lib files from my stock rom to make RIL, 2g/3g work and to solve hang up problem with some Chinese roms. So I put my files in Chinese rom zip and flash. Maybe you should try to pull those files from your working rom an replace them within desired rom to give it a shot.

Edited by Y300-0100

Guest Brick3d

Sorry I didnt reply shortly, was too busy with school...

Ok, so i downloaded the zip in your post (bin and lib files), and here's the issue. IF I flash the working files from my rom to the rom not working properly (CM+ other customs), mostly for CM...I will make a dual sim rom for something that doesnt support dual sim as of yet. Im kind of aunctious to test it, but hey ho, lets just do it anyway. Ill re-download the brazillian rom and flash it. see where that takes me, i got a backup of working chinese firmware so cant go wrong with it. :) I'll report back in later! thanks for the kind advices man, appreciate it.

Guest Brick3d

Ok im home now. I'm downloading the 0200 rom (because that downloads faster, rapidshare = 25kbps...). I'll set up my pc with required programs and drivers etc and find out about the 2 .img files. I'll edit the post in a few minutes :)

Guest DennizzNL

I have found a spanish 0100 B171 rom :) I'll download that later today and see how it goes. I think that is the same rom as provided in Holland

hey man, ik ben op zoek naar de rom die bij de huawei g510-0100 out of the box geleverd word in nederland, is dat deze ? 

https://rapidshare.com/desktop/download/934p5/3650609979/QXNjZW5kX0c1MTAoRzUxMC0wMTAwX0FuZHJvaWRfNC4xX0Vtb3Rpb25fVUlfVjEwMFIwMDFDMDJCMTcxX1NwYWluLVZvZGFmb25lXzA1MDExTkdYKS5yYXI=/611146/0/0/1/D89ED72878A29C9C3F1B19CE8F91B989/referer-84EAC5BFBB7BEB276CBBEE7276D005E4

zoek mezelf een bult!

Guest DennizzNL

I actually think its a nice idea! thanks. I believe the difference between 0010 and 0251 was that 0251 was specificly made for vietnamese/phillipines/rest of asia. Ill find one and flash the EU baseband over it. But, I'm not sure that it's going to improve it, since I think that 0251 is also dual sim...Btw, about phone tells me my baseband is 2030...can you confirm that? that version number doesnt change, even if I flash another baseband, so i suppose its ok. At least for now I have my sim card back. thank you again for all your help!!

I have found a spanish 0100 B171 rom :) I'll download that later today and see how it goes. I think that is the same rom as provided in Holland, at least that gets closer to the goal. I can unpack that one and compare the p6 and p7 .img files.

Edit: tried downloading it really quick, but the download is capped at 20 kbp/s for me....8 hours remaining...

hey man, ik zoek de rom die out of the box geleverd word bij aankoop van de g510-0100 i nederland, is dat deze ? https://rapidshare.com/desktop/download/934p5/3650609979/QXNjZW5kX0c1MTAoRzUxMC0wMTAwX0FuZHJvaWRfNC4xX0Vtb3Rpb25fVUlfVjEwMFIwMDFDMDJCMTcxX1NwYWluLVZvZGFmb25lXzA1MDExTkdYKS5yYXI=/611146/0/0/1/D89ED72878A29C9C3F1B19CE8F91B989/referer-84EAC5BFBB7BEB276CBBEE7276D005E4

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Brick3d

Dennizz, zou je mij een plezier kunnen doen? (ik ga er van uit dat je telefoon nog werkt, of doet hij niks meer?) misschien krijg jij die spaanse rom wel aan de gang. 

Anyways, als je een standaard rom (g510-0100) aan de gang krijgt...zou je dit voor me kunnen doen:

//
Using terminal emul 
su
cat /proc/partitions
And you will get list of all partitions on your phone. Than you can dump on sd card files that you want by next command example

dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p6 of=/sdcard/p6.img

en dan met de bestanden

mmcblk0p7

​mmcblk0p7

​mmcblk0p11

​mmcblk0p14

? Misschien krijg ik daarmee mijn sim kaart weer aan de gang...

• 1 month later...
Guest Arjan1234

hallo, ik heb een huawei g510 0100 met cyanogenmod 11 android 4.4.2
Mijn NFC werkt niet met deze rom. Ik wil graag naar de stock rom terug, heeft iemand daar al een link voor gevonden? Ik kom uit Nederland trouwens.

Ik heb echt geen enkel flauw idee wat ik moet doen om de rom terug te krijgen. De update.app werkt niet bij mij. 

Groeten Arjan