[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest icomeinpeace

Everything worked like a charm. Decent rom, slightly sluggish but I hope as development continues all the minor issues will be ironed out.

Glad you managed to flash it. Don't worry, it will get better and better :)

@dazzozo

Regarding the newest nightly, I noticed that Trebuchet seems to flow nicer, that's a nice improve. Videos still don't work..,green bar and stuff...I hope we'll get a fix soon:)

This, all in all is a great ROM. I love it. Thanks for the great work.

Edited by icomeinpeace

Guest arsalan11

i updated my CM10.2 from 20.10 to 24.10 by cyanogen updater in about phone section with no problem.i use TWRP can you explain what is EXT4 bug exatcly?since i didn't see any problem:-?

Guest arsalan11

Glad you managed to flash it. Don't worry, it will get better and better :)

@dazzozo

Regarding the newest nightly, I noticed that Trebuchet seems to flow nicer, that's a nice improve. Videos still don't work..,green bar and stuff...I hope we'll get a fix soon:)

This, all in all is a great ROM. I love it. Thanks for the great work.

i use MX player when i change the codec to S/W mode the green bar disappears.

Guest Carlos_EVH

Why when I choose a wallpaper, the image loses a lot of quality? It's a pity... How can I solve this problem? Btw the rom It's nice, and after every update It becomes better and better

Guest Aeriksen

A noobquestion, should i install old nightlies before the latest, or Will the lates fix all from the old ones?

I ask because cwm aborts when i install the latest!

Edited by Aeriksen

A noobquestion, should i install old nightlies before the latest, or Will the lates fix all from the old ones?

I ask because cwm aborts when i install the latest!

Only the latest...

Guest Thunderdigital

Where do i make it wrong, i tap the Update, it restarts in cwm and Them i select yes install, and Then it aborts

I think it is because CWM search CmUpdate file on sdcard0. (Probably you changed primary SD to external in settings)

Reboot to CWM and try manual udate: install zip from sdcard1/cmupdater folder, than wipe cash and dalvik.

Edited by Thunderdigital

Guest Market88

Where do i make it wrong, i tap the Update, it restarts in cwm and Them i select yes install, and Then it aborts

It aborted to me too, just download the zip reboot the phone in recovery mode manually and flash the zip you just downloaded with cwm

Guest Aeriksen

I think it is because CWM search CmUpdate file on sdcard0. (Probably you changed primary SD to external in settings)

Reboot to CWM and try manual udate: install zip from sdcard1/cmupdater folder, than wipe cash and dalvik.

Embarising, i cant find a place to find sdcard1/cmupdater

Guest Aeriksen

i got on the computer, copyed the file from internal memory to the sdcard and installed it. WIN :)

thank you all

Edited by Aeriksen

Guest Brick3d

Flash this, it has both chinese an EU basebands in it

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0a59s7nr1hlby6b/basebands.zip

Thanks for the reply, but I have already tried this...It doesn't work. Imei is showing, signal strength is positive (about the same as when I am on chinese firmware). My sim card just isnt recognized unless im on a chinese firmware. I made a thread for my issue with more details since I dont want to spam this one with not really rom-related stuff

Guest Market88

Do you like the stock camera app on this CM? Me no because it seems to have some problems and slowness to make the auto focus...For me the camera.apk in the stock b196/b197 it's working perfectly, i know that there are many free camera app avaiable in the store but I think the stock one should work better.

Guest Carlos_EVH
Do you like the stock camera app on this CM? Me no because it seems to have some problems and slowness to make the auto focus...For me the camera.apk in the stock b196/b197 it's working perfectly, i know that there are many free camera app avaiable in the store but I think the stock one should work better.
Try procapture paid versión, It's simply awesome, the macro mode and 16:9 photos are perfects Edited by Carlos_EVH

Guest painteramit

Hi there,

has anybody tried a call recorder application on this nightlies?

Daz,

is it possible to add option of call recording in the dialer itself like the one in Lewa OS and MIUI?

by the way, call recording in Lewa OS is perfect. can you import it to our nightly?

thanks.

Guest TayoOnabule

Hi there,

has anybody tried a call recorder application on this nightlies?

Daz,

is it possible to add option of call recording in the dialer itself like the one in Lewa OS and MIUI?

by the way, call recording in Lewa OS is perfect. can you import it to our nightly?

thanks.

It's unlikely that he'll want to do that. Ask someone who's making a modded version of CM. But this build is just pure CM. Nothing more, nothing less. Maybe check if MockeeOS has call recording, since that's 4.3.1

Guest Laximus

About the low quality wallpaper from Gallery apk:

If I choose wallpaper from the CM gallery or from other theme gallery, the wallpapers are ok, gradients are very nice.

But if I choose from basic gallery, in this case the wallpaper looks not nice, gradients are awful.

So this bug/issue related to the Gallery apk.

Guest nirmalbalaji

Use MX Player and turn on S/W Decoder for video playbacks without any issues until there is a fix for the green bar and other video decoding errors.

For the wallpaper issue, its a common problem for all of us if we use other wallpapers than in-build ones'.

Edited by nirmalbalaji

The new build is more smooth, good. When REC in videorecorder and press pause/REC the gallery and camera crash and audio die. Great work!! Thanks

PS: g510

Edited by spapa

The new build is more smooth, good. When REC in videorecorder and press pause/REC the gallery and camera crash and audio die. Great work!! Thanks

Same here. Y300

Same here. Y300