[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Carlos_EVH

Video recording works.....

Works perfectly, but when you press the pause button and resume the video the camera, gallery, and audio crash until you reboot the phone

Guest big_bloke

I have not had any discernible issues with the latest nightly. With that said, I find it somewhat quaint how so many others are. 

Why though? Lots of people do different things with their phones and run lots of different software. That is why bug testing is much better when the sample using it is large. Any developer could never test a ROM to the extent of the masses, which is why it is good so many people are running this.

Guest Pirkeman
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401

Yesss :D ,my favorite Xposed Instaler is compatibile :P

Edited by Pirkeman

Guest jimwormold

I have not had any discernible issues with the latest nightly. With that said, I find it somewhat quaint how so many others are.

Does streaming from Google Play Music work for you?

That's the only bug affecting my daily use in any way currently.

Guest internectual

BUG: The updater downloads to sdcard1. When it reboots into recovery to install the update it looks for it on sdcard0.

I have "Use external SD as primary" enabled in Settings. The updater should check this setting and adjust the file location accordingly when passing the update command to recovery.

Guest danny19901

So, how can I do that the updater check the setting, cuz I have the external SD card as primary too, help please, sorry for my English :/

When downloaded from CM updater just reboot to recovery look for folder cmupdater on SD and you will find update in there I flash manually that method :)

Guest danny19901

Oh, you're refer to "manually" to find the folder where cm updater download the update. sure? Or manually flash? Thx for answer :)

When in recovery after you downloaded latest just choose flash zip from sdcard1 then find folder cmupdater the update will be in there choose the latest then flash it (it maybe sdcard0 depending I'm using CWM recovery)

Oh, you're refer to "manually" to find the folder where cm updater download the update. sure? Or manually flash? Thx for answer :)

In cwm you can see two button: install zip from sda0 and install zip from sda1, search the directory cmuploader (in one of the two sdcard dir, you can flash without wipe any...), and install the new nightly .zip downloaded....

Guest Aeriksen

In cwm you can see two button: install zip from sda0 and install zip from sda1, search the directory cmuploader (in one of the two sdcard dir, you can flash without wipe any...), and install the new nightly .zip downloaded....

on mine i cant se install from sda0 or sda1 only install zip from sd.

Hi,just wona say greate rom and tnx mate,every new build make it even beter...I found that antutu while testing 3d restart my y300,and camera after few picks,mx player stil cant do,when i long pres power buton show me reboot to recovery but no rebot to bootloader...i cant wait stable version to come out this rom is like a dream and becomes every day beter and beter...i wil now update to 25.Ps sory for my bad english,cheers.

Edited by Kama86

Hi,just wona say greate rom and tnx mate,every new build make it even beter...I found that antutu while testing 3d restart my y300,and camera after few picks,mx player stil cant do,when i long pres power buton show me reboot to recovery but no rebot to bootloader...i cant wait stable version to come out this rom is like a dream and becomes every day beter and beter...i wil now update to 25.Ps sory for my bad english,cheers.