[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest danny19901

thanks.. but how to install that ?

If after TWRP by Kra1o5 then there is a zip just flash it with recovery if your wanting CWM by Dazzozo its also a zip same process just flash with recovery

Guest andrea2107

Hi.

Guys what's wrong with you? Dazzozo is working almost every day on this ROM! And guess what, this guy got a REALLIFE,too! Do you know what that means? For the ones who does not. There are things beside this ROM!

If you think you can do it even better. DO IT! And STOP messing around! THANK YOU!

hb-1

He is not doing nothing....his computer automatically update this

Guest danny19901

He is not doing nothing....his computer automatically update this

I'm sure Dazzozo is still doing things like looking into bugs or resting a bit but I'm sure soon he may surprise us all with something at end of day he was the one to fix milky screen and he is first to give us 4.3.1 which is very stable for daily usage and only issue I have is HW acceleration so at moment what ever Dazzozo is doing just be greatful for what you have I mean we have a few great devs already working on The Y300 if not happy try other ROM but at moment im happy with this

Guest ZolaIII

Did you look at the timestamp of that builthings This is 100% automatic.

It is a cron job that starts a script, that executes all steps.

1. Synchronize repository

2. start build process

3. if build successfull, copy build to download location....

Super simple, no magic, but looks awesome for someone who don't know this.

Yes bat you specify (script) what part will be included from what repo for build process. You use CMs repo for most things bat you use device specific for device (kernel, drivers & so on). That's why I told its semi automatic! I just wanted to point out that he is working & that there are new commits in his repo! Even so it takes 6+h (for 3 builds + time to upload them based on solid PC & net) to complete that's why they are nightly (when you don't use thin can for productive purposes).

Best regards to all of you this discussion is pointless!

News just in - development with the Y300 has been postponed until May 2014.

you are talking about 6 months later, i am not sure my huawei last that long lol 

Guest lazy2dabone

Please ask him to make public source for his rom, so others devs can work with it

Pretty sure link to his github are in OP or are people to lazy to read now?

Guest fricy81

Just FYI, I did not blame him, I just defended the other guys who are just waiting for fixes like I do...trying to explain the reactions and thoughts involved...

I got really offended by your message...

Please don't defend the people who can't even read back two pages and keep asking the same stupid questions. This thread is mess already, and it's not going to get any better if people like you encourage this behaviour. Please.

GUYS: STFU! Learn the difference between a nightly and a beta/stable build and quit your whining already. Dazz had some problems with the g300, devices were bricked, so obviously it takes priority over the y300. I'm sure that we'll get answers when the time comes.

If you want faster development, go harass Huawei to release an uptodated kernel source. If you keep on spamming like here they'll cave in in no time. B-)

Guest nirmalbalaji

News just in - development with the Y300 has been postponed until May 2014.

If its real then it will hurt genuine testers and bug reporters like me for sure.

In my 10 days of experience and testing with this CM ROM, I have just one word to say - Its "awesome". More than enough for a daily usage. Haters gonna hate. But don't look at their replies. I request Moderators to delete the negative feedback or ban them for a short period of time.

Know the differance of CyanogenMod's release cycle:

post-1022006-0-62075600-1383241273_thumb

This is for the negative sayers: Flash the Stock ROM and enjoy with that. Don't come back here to distract our development and testing.

Edited by nirmalbalaji

Guest andrea2107

If its real then it will hurt genuine testers and bug reporters like me for sure.

In my 10 days of experience and testing with this CM ROM, I have just one word to say - Its "awesome". More than enough for a daily usage. Haters gonna hate. But don't look at their replies. I request Moderators to delete the negative feedback or ban them for a short period of time.

This is for the negative sayers: Flash the Stock ROM and enjoy with that. Don't come back here to distract our development and testing.

I want only a fix for YouTube,right?

It isn't my work.....if I will have a right PC i will do io,but my actual PC is a s**t

Yes, Right..WORK, Dazz doesnt do it for a work, but for hobby, remember it...

Guest DeadOldMan

I just wanted to point out that he is working & that there are new commits in his repo! Even so it takes 6+h (for 3 builds + time to upload them based on solid PC & net) to complete that's why they are nightly (when you don't use thin can for productive purposes).

Last commit was on 27th and was not related to Y300.

And again: you can do a BUILD 100% automaticaly AND share them with zero effort.

But if you say 6h CPU time of automatic action is work ... its your opinion.