[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest DeadOldMan

Yes, Right..WORK, Dazz doesnt do it for a work, but for hobby, remember it...

BUT he start this and then quit after some days.

Leaving the development unfinished with some bugs.

Thats not very likely.

BUT he start this and then quit after some days.

Leaving the development unfinished with some bugs.

Thats not very likely.

i will repeat again...IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS, CYANOGENMOD SOURCES ARE FREE, YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF

Guest icomeinpeace

Please don't defend the people who can't even read back two pages and keep asking the same stupid questions. This thread is mess already, and it's not going to get any better if people like you encourage this behaviour. Please.

Fricy81, with all due respect, I do what I think it's right to do. It's natural to ask questions and to be concerned about something you care about. I think that dazzozo should take this as a sign of trust in his ability to fix this. I already agreed (strange you did not notice but you all complain about people not reading the posts) that it can be frustrating and that this being a free work is mostly about the dev's will and time but still, I did some volunteer work some years ago...nothing big like this, just with the Red Cross helping people and I can imagine what it would have meant to say..."you know what people? I do this in my spare time...for free...go gather your own food if you want it fast...or just drink rain water" (how cool is this, huh?)

Just saying...

Guest big_bloke

Fricy81, with all due respect, I do what I think it's right to do. It's natural to ask questions and to be concerned about something you care about. I think that dazzozo should take this as a sign of trust in his ability to fix this. I already agreed (strange you did not notice but you all complain about people not reading the posts) that it can be frustrating and that this being a free work is mostly about the dev's will and time but still, I did some volunteer work some years ago...nothing big like this, just with the Red Cross helping people and I can imagine what it would have meant to say..."you know what people? I do this in my spare time...for free...go gather your own food if you want it fast...or just drink rain water" (how cool is this, huh?)

Just saying...

With all due respect. Oh the irony. The fact is the developer has a life. If you have done voluntary work then you should know that when you give your time for free you didn't expect that work to encroach on every aspect of your life. As many others have stated the source is freely accessible and if the repeat offenders that keep spamming the thread with useless repetitive comments stop doing it everyone benefits. He doesn't owe anyone anything if the pace of development doesn't suit people they can use the stock rom, use another project, develop themselves or spam the manufacturer. The only thing they are going to achieve with their constant bitching is annoying the developer who might just easily abandon the project and everyone suffers. He will post when he is ready and the stupid comments only serve to ruin the thread and may end it's development completely. Your analogy was totally asinine. Rom's are not life or death there are plenty to chose from there is also stock.

Guest icomeinpeace

With all due respect. Oh the irony. The fact is the developer has a life. If you have done voluntary work then you should know that when you give your time for free you didn't expect that work to encroach on every aspect of your life. As many others have stated the source is freely accessible and if the repeat offenders that keep spamming the thread with useless repetitive comments stop doing it everyone benefits. He doesn't owe anyone anything if the pace of development doesn't suit people they can use the stock rom, use another project, develop themselves or spam the manufacturer. The only thing they are going to achieve with their constant bitching is annoying the developer who might just easily abandon the project and everyone suffers. He will post when he is ready and the stupid comments only serve to ruin the thread and may end it's development completely. Your analogy was totally asinine. Rom's are not life or death there are plenty to chose from there is also stock.

Ok, I get your point, I'll stop talking on this subject. Don't mind me...it isn't worth it anyway. I like the ROM, I'm just sad Youtube does not work but I am waiting...I did not spam the forum...just tried to make some sense. 

Have a nice evening...

Guest danny19901

Yes,but he for now hasn't fixed nothing,why?

No offense but can we try and get this back on track I mean Dazzozo is doing this at the expense of his free time we don't know what he is doing but I'm assuming he is hard at work I mean you say he hasn't fixed anything but at end of day we had a few great devs and they couldn't fix milky screen issue and yet Dazzozo stepped in and fixed it to a lot of people this was a big issue there is nothing wrong with this ROM everything works as from what I have tested except HW acceleration but it partially works

Guest danny19901

Ok, I get your point, I'll stop talking on this subject. Don't mind me...it isn't worth it anyway. I like the ROM, I'm just sad Youtube does not work but I am waiting...I did not spam the forum...just tried to make some sense.

Have a nice evening...

YouTube Works LQ fine HQ green bar try Tubemate or some alternative to play HQ

Guest kripticmc

Well said bruv these people are haters an give a bad name to us waiters like he said dazz is a legend he has two bugs on his first experimental build that is sweet IMHO an all other cm ROMs are far worse than this one so you don't like it do one an buy a 4.3 born phone cause as stated on all stats for this phone it was never ment for owt more than 4.1 so stop mourning an chill out use a stock while you wait but please be patient peace out

Guest icomeinpeace

YouTube Works LQ fine HQ green bar try Tubemate or some alternative to play HQ

Thanks for the suggestion. I will try that. LQ still bugs for me...maybe it's my phone...I don't know. I'll try some other alternative...if not, I'll just switch to stock, root it and that's it...no biggie...I don't know what all the fuss is all about anyway...these are just words and ideas, not something worth fighting for...

Guest ZolaIII

Last commit was on 27th and was not related to Y300.

And again: you can do a BUILD 100% automaticaly AND share them with zero effort.

But if you say that 6h of CPU time of automatic action is work ... its your opinion.

It's related to 3.4.0 kernel that we all use & it merges changes from mr2... in the last night nightly gpu libs are the same (date) ones like in the last CM 10.1 builds. So there are new changes that are not CM main repo related... there is 2% of effort in that & 98% automation at least when you merge changes.

Noting is a 100% else then the fact that you will die & that is predetermined by the fact that you were born! :) & so always look on the bright side of life ...♪♪♪:)

Edited by ZolaIII

Guest kripticmc

Thanks for the suggestion. I will try that. LQ still bugs for me...maybe it's my phone...I don't know. I'll try some other alternative...if not, I'll just switch to stock, root it and that's it...no biggie...I don't know what all the fuss is all about anyway...these are just words and ideas, not something worth fighting for...

Lq only buggy on HD videos try to stick to ones that are sd videos then lq is OK an sorts green bar but won't on HD

Guest icomeinpeace

Lq only buggy on HD videos try to stick to ones that are sd videos then lq is OK an sorts green bar but won't on HD

Great. I'll try this as well. Thanks a lot. Have a nice evening ;)

Guest papachiclas

when I toutch in tougle data, they disconnect completely disallowing sending mms.
In CM 10 that does not happen, I put in buildprop "ro.config.hw_always_allow_mms=true" and mms its sent in the same even without connecting the data in tougle.
Any idea how to solve this?

Sorry the english

Guest kripticmc

when I toutch in tougle data, they disconnect completely disallowing sending mms.

In CM 10 that does not happen, I put in buildprop "ro.config.hw_always_allow_mms=true" and mms its sent in the same even without connecting the data in tougle.

Any idea how to solve this?

Sorry the english

If its on the toggles in notification then its not data that its disconnecting use the one in settings more mobile networks enable data untick should be fine

Edit sorry when I checked it it was fine but realised am not using this ROM at min sorry lol

Edited by kripticmc

Guest Dazzozo

Happening intensifies. :)

Sorry about the zero chatter, I've been busy sorting out some real life stuff. Thought I should get that out of the way before 4.4, and hey look what happened today. :P

I'm probably just going to go straight in to KitKat. I don't really see any reason for this to coexist if we have a good damage report.

Guest kripticmc

Sorry about the zero chatter, I've been busy sorting out some real life stuff. Thought I should get that out of the way before 4.4, and hey look what happened today. :P

I'm probably just going to go straight in to KitKat. I don't really see any reason for this to coexist if we have a good damage report.

The master returns seriously kit kat on y300 sweet but is this 4.3 done now for sure

Guest Hassams

Ignore that s***.

Well kit kat is out in the almighty nexus 5 and yes go for kitkat. 

Guest danny19901

Ignore that s***.

Well kit kat is out in the almighty nexus 5 and yes go for kitkat.

I have to admit I would love to see 4.4 kitkat but if I may ask what's the changes in kitkat I missed some of its features

Guest nirmalbalaji

I don't know how long it will be to bring Android 4.4 KitKat for Y300. It depends upon how fast CyanogenMod will push 4.4 builds out. They were saying they won't rush to bring out CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4) till they finish up with 10.2. I guess, making 10.2 stable is their main priority at the moment.

Guest big_bloke

No need  to say sorry. The silent majority are grateful for everything you do and appreciate that you do this as an altruistic pursuit. I hope everything is good with you. Thanks so much for your great work.

Guest Dazzozo

I don't know how long it will be to bring Android 4.4 KitKat for Y300. It depends upon how fast CyanogenMod will push 4.4 builds out. They were saying they won't rush to bring out CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4) till they finish up with 10.2. I guess, making 10.2 stable is their main priority at the moment.

We don't need CM. :P