[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

Thanks but your rom would be bugless if you fix that problem. Then why not? :)

Maybe joestone or the others can help.

Or we could have bugless KitKat. ;)

Guest danny19901
Or we could have bugless KitKat. ;)
At moment are you working on Kitkat ? :) if so how's progress Sorry already been asked just before i posted if you get booting can we test ? Edited by danny19901

Guest EndruBoy1

With the latest nightlie, in what I take to day, I have not experienced any random reboot, thanks Dazzozo!

Hm, then maybe I should flash that too bc the previous one which I've flashed yesterday already produced a random restart right after I've changed my ringtone.

Guest Simon Jung

The Last Update i have one Reboot. My Reboots is in all Updates using Facebook or when i freeze Apps. Sorry my english is terrible

Edited by Simon Jung

Guest GonzaloG

Well, if I'm not mistaken, Dazzozo is not only one that currently are or were working in 10.2, if so, which are the other devs that release an nightly every night? to thank them too

Guest TayoOnabule

Guys, we have got to stop trying to discourage Sir D. Zzozo from developing KitKat. give him a break!

Gettit!? give him a break... kit kat.. ;)

Guest danny19901

Guys, we have got to stop trying to discourage Sir D. Zzozo from developing KitKat. give him a break!

Gettit!? give him a break... kit kat.. ;)

Where not discouraging we appreciate all of his hard work and as soon as Kitkat :) our phones will be a lot better and smoother hopefully also less reboots possibly

Well, if I'm not mistaken, Dazzozo is not only one that currently are or were working in 10.2, if so, which are the other devs that release an nightly every night? to thank them too

Dazzozo is the only dev that is working on CM10.2 for y300/g510, nightly updates are from CyanogenMod team to their own source codes, that are automatically added to dazzozo's port for our devices, so you can thank dazzozo and CM team :D 

Guest Laximus

Its really good news, I thought that will happen with the KitKat and Y300.

I mean Dazzozo will try to port it to Y300.  =)

I think the only thing is what unsolved in this 10.2, is just the big mass around the hardware acceleration wich is caused by Huawei.

Also I noticed in Android File Transfer - I'm using Mac - that the phone and also the Android File Transfer is detecting the external SD card as internal, and the internal SD detected as external.

Basicaly other thing is works like charm, as I see, I use this rom as daily driver, and I love it!

And I love Dazzozo too! And all the developers who are working for us just for fun!!!

Thank you Dazzozo the great CM10.2 port to our device, and good luck for 4.4! 

=DDD

Edited by Laximus

latest nightly cant conect data, on previus i just set manualy APN's and it was work but on this i cant save apn config, any sugestions

btw 

no single reboot dont using youtube on phon so green line is not problem for me, evrything work great only problem with data conection 

sry for english 

Guest danny19901

latest nightly cant conect data, on previus i just set manualy APN's and it was work but on this i cant save apn config, any sugestions

btw

no single reboot dont using youtube on phon so green line is not problem for me, evrything work great only problem with data conection

sry for english

I'm on latest nightly no data issues try rebooting or turn data off and on sometimes fixes issue for me

Guest danny19901

I'm on latest nightly no data issues try rebooting or turn data off and on sometimes fixes issue for me

Also for APN try download Hi APN in playstore :)

dont work for me, on previus version i just set name and apn and save on this version ask for mcc and mnc when i type and click on save just exit from configuration and no profile

its y300 and 1102 cm

Guest danny19901

Most of User of this Rom are complain reboots spontane. Can you perhaps fix it? Or is that difficult .

Reboots I have only had 1 reboot and that was just after updating to Nov 2 build and not had a reboot since the reboots aren't spontaneous if are full wipe reflash with CWM or TWRP latest

Guest danny19901
dont work for me, on previus version i just set name and apn and save on this version ask for mcc and mnc when i type and click on save just exit from configuration and no profile its y300 and 1102 cm
Download Hi APN nuquduqa.jpg Edited by danny19901

Guest Simon Jung

I flash the Roms with Twrp 2.6.3.1 . I make fullwipe always before i flash. I have with all of the Updates spontane Reboots. The Rom is very Good and stabil but the Last Update the Accu are better than the update before the Last. It is humorous that the spontane reboots always by use Facebook or verified Whatsapp or freeze Apps. I hope you Know my sh....English

Edited by Simon Jung