[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest danny19901

I flash the Roms with Twrp 2.6.3.1 . I make fullwipe always before i flash. I have with all of the Updates spontane Reboots. The Rom is very Good and stabil but the Last Update the Accu are Vetter than the update before the Last.

It is humorous that the spontane reboots always by usw Facebook or verified Whatsapp or freeze Apps. I hope you Know my sh....English

Strange I would recommend redownload latest version full wipe then install or use all performance features in performance settings should help out

Guest bluedisc

I just open sourced all of the stuff I'm using for 4.3. If 10/10.1 suddenly gets better you know why. :P

Where did that claim come from? o_O

Look at all these people you mislead! :P

The nightlies aren't going anywhere until the 10.2 code base isn't being updated frequently enough to be worth doing nightlies for.

Daz can you fix the green bar on youtube videos?

Guest danny19901

Daz can you fix the green bar on youtube videos?

He has a few ideas but he is working on 4.4 kitkat :) hopefully he may try ideas out and hopefully work

Guest Simon Jung

Hello Dazozzo, can you tell me about gives Updates in the Next Time for the nightly or you Stop the Working complete and Works only for Kit kat?? Or you Working for Nightly and Kit kat together?

Guest danny19901

Hello Dazozzo, can you tell me about gives Updates in the Next Time for the nightly or you Stop the Working complete and Works only for Kit kat?? Or you Working for Nightly and Kit kat together?

I think nightlies are still rolling but it may not be everynight and I think he is working on kitkat 4.4

Guest Dazzozo

Bit of a warning - there's a new touchscreen in town and the current open source kernel and older stock-based ROMs don't support it. If you're buying a new device, I suggest at least making a backup of your stock ROM and recovery before you play around with ROMs.

Guest MadHatterRyu

Bit of a warning - there's a new touchscreen in town and the current open source kernel and older stock-based ROMs don't support it. If you're buying a new device, I suggest at least making a backup of your stock ROM and recovery before you play around with ROMs.

Are we still talking about Huawei Y300? o_o :wacko:

anyway, better is better.. the drivers will come in soon.. and maybe the next androids gonna be even easier to install/port.. for all we know, there will be android "DISTROS" which let you flash the OS in and EVERYTHING will work outta the box like it does with most Linux distros.. THAT I cant wait to see.. :D Opensource FTW!

Guest MadHatterRyu

@Dazzozo a bit off topic but have you tried Ubuntu touch if so how is it I know you ported to G300

my life would be complete lol. I REALLY wanna see Ubuntu on this even though you cant have desktop integration.. but theres a good chance you wouldnt stick to it because it uses a more bloated less efficient X-Server.. instead of Mir or Wayland which are fresh and dont have legacy support to make them complex..

check this

Mir will ship with Ubuntu 14.04.. meaning we gotta wait a few more months to see something we can ACTUALLY use properly

Guest Dazzozo

Are we still talking about Huawei Y300? o_o :wacko:

Yep, a guy in IRC has had his touchscreen identify as "unknown" in CWM and it has been unusable in CM. Only his stock ROM (which I assume is a newer version) works.

anyway, better is better.. the drivers will come in soon..

Maybe... I'm noticing a trend that Huawei tend not to update kernel releases unless a new device ships. It's convenient they use the same kernel for all devices. We currently use a U8686 kernel.

and maybe the next androids gonna be even easier to install/port.. for all we know, there will be android "DISTROS" which let you flash the OS in and EVERYTHING will work outta the box like it does with most Linux distros.. THAT I cant wait to see.. :D Opensource FTW!

This is really unlikely. :(

@Dazzozo a bit off topic but have you tried Ubuntu touch if so how is it I know you ported to G300

The port I did for the G300 was in the really early days (pretty much right after the dev preview released). They've changed a lot of low level stuff since, but I am interested in looking in to it again.

anyway, better is better.. the drivers will come in soon.. and maybe the next androids gonna be even easier to install/port.. for all we know, there will be android "DISTROS" which let you flash the OS in and EVERYTHING will work outta the box like it does with most Linux distros.. THAT I cant wait to see.. :D Opensource FTW!

Maybe... one day :') http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/29/motorola-project-ara-modular-smartphone/

Edited by fonz93

Guest Wai_san

HI, firstly I'd like to say thanks for all your work Dazzozo, much appreciated. Ok I'm a total noob, I've just rooted my phone using this guide http://huawei-y300.tumblr.com/post/47366836617/how-to-unlock-and-root-huawei-ascend-y300-all I'm now trying to flash Cyanogen onto my phone, I've tried doing it with both TWRP and CWM, and with both I get the same result, the phone boots to the Cyanogen boot screen and doesn't go any further. I'm fairly certain it's my mistake, but I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, so I would appreciate some help in as noob friendly language as possible. Thanks in advance.

Guest SaurabhRCk

^ you have to wipe everything (except sd card) before flashing! its a known issue. and wiping everything is the one and only solution.

Edited by SaurabhRCk

Hi Dazzozo

I have G510-100 and i have compiled with your github my cm10.2..... i have one problem ---> bluetooth not start. i have used your kernel.

Thank you for all.

I'm thinking to install this rom before installing the rom am i need to install some kernel or no help me

no need to flash any kernel, just use latest CWM and do wipes, (cache, partition cache, dalvic,system)and then flash cm10.2 zip ;)

Guest jackosterman

I'm going off-topic for a moment, but as I know y'all are good with donations, for anyone hoping to see the Xposed Framework on 4.4 or are just generally loyal to the cause, you can now help rovo89 get a Nexus device to aid in furthering its development. /PSA!

Edited by jackosterman

Guest danny19901

I'm going off-topic for a moment, but as I know y'all are good with donations, for anyone hoping to see the Xposed Framework on 4.4 or are just generally loyal to the cause, you can now help rovo89 get a Nexus device to aid in furthering its development. /PSA!

A bit off topic this is asking for a nexus when this is a huawei thread and only looks as for support for xposed framework which I admit is good but how would this aid the huawei development ? I may donate

Guest tomtruckie

3/11 nightly got 7135 on antutu with no crashes. Compares well with stock ROMs and other custom ROMs. I think his is the best ROM available for the y300 at present.

Guest SaurabhRCk

Hey, When I do antutu benchmark system reboots when it comes to 3d benchmark openGL 2.0! is this due to hw acceleration bug? does it happen to everyone??

Guest danny19901

Anyone having issues uninstalling apps I tried uninstalling a few apps comes up uninstalling but never seems to finish even if done through playstore