[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

i just successfull to install cm 10.2 on my huawei ascend y300-0100 but on "language verification" (welcome to cyanogenmod) i can't touch anything..can anyone guide me to fix this issue? please help..

Guest jackosterman

i just successfull to install cm 10.2 on my huawei ascend y300-0100 but on "language verification" (welcome to cyanogenmod) i can't touch anything..can anyone guide me to fix this issue? please help..
There's been a little hubbub lately about newer devices shipping with incompatible touchscreens. From stalking through the IRC logs, one guy managed to workaround this by flashing stock ROMs until one fit. If you're in the same boat, you may have to go about it Cinderella style. Edit: The guy on IRC seemed to flash this one just fine. Disclaimer: I know nothing (Jon Snow).

Bit of a warning - there's a new touchscreen in town and the current open source kernel and older stock-based ROMs don't support it. If you're buying a new device, I suggest at least making a backup of your stock ROM and recovery before you play around with ROMs.
Edited by jackosterman

Guest Hassams

I flashed nightly build and it looks awesome. Dazzozo you really did great job. Thank you!!! But i have only one weird problem. My network bar is gray and i dont have data or 3g. I can call and recive calls normaly. But when i turn my wifi on, network bar is then blue like it should be and i have data and 3g. As soon as i turn off wifi my data is turned off also. I dont get it. If someone have solution for this please help me. THank you in front.

The process of turning network bar & wifi signal bar in blue means you are connected to the google services and ofcource when your wifi or data is off it won't turn into blue. As far as mobile data (3g/4g) is concerned check whether your APN are set, go to setting-->more--> mobile networks--> Access points if your APN exists and haven't been marked/checked then check the right one, if the list is empty then use THIS app to get your service provider APN's settings

There's been a little hubbub lately about newer devices shipping with incompatible touchscreens. From stalking through the IRC logs, one guy managed to workaround this by flashing stock ROMs until one fit. If you're in the same boat, you may have to go about it Cinderella style. Edit: The guy on IRC seemed to flash this one just fine. Disclaimer: I know nothing (Jon Snow).

yah,,and that's  my big fault. I forgot to backup all your data and rom, oh damn

overall u all great,, thanks :)

the first time I want to install I use twrp recovery and when I go into recovery mode, my devs also can not be touched, but straight into the regular menu I could explore my devs and just no problems at all

Guest jackosterman

Install Kra1o5's CWM 6.0.3.5 via fastboot, then try this ROM. If that doesn't get touch back, see if you can find another stock ROM.

Edit: And uh, maybe stop quoting my bad Game of Thrones joke.

Edited by jackosterman

Guest danny19901

Install Kra1o5's CWM 6.0.3.5 via fastboot, then try this ROM. If that doesn't get touch back, see if you can find another stock ROM.

Edit: And uh, maybe stop quoting my bad Game of Thrones joke.

Sorry but you don't want to use Kra1o5 CWM 6.0.3.5 for this ROM either use CWM 6.0.4.4 By Dazzozo as it has EXT4 fix or use Latest TWRP by kra1o5 for this ROM

Guest jackosterman
Sorry but you don't want to use Kra1o5 CWM 6.0.3.5 for this ROM either use CWM 6.0.4.4 By Dazzozo as it has EXT4 fix or use Latest TWRP by kra1o5 for this ROM
The guy is trying to flash back to stock with a non-functioning touchscreen (he's only made like 10 posts on the same page), in which case he does not want CWM 6.0.4.4 (the changes made for the ext4 fix are not backwards compatible), and definitely not TWRP. Edited by jackosterman

Guest danny19901

yeah, I know about the fix... but kitkat. :D

True kitkat by any chance could you please create a thread for kitkat and let us know progress and upload a test preview I'm to excited to for it and you telling us its awesome on the Y300 is torturing me lol

Guest danny19901

The guy is trying to flash back to stock with a non-functioning touchscreen (he's only made like 10 posts on the same page), in which case he does not want CWM 6.0.4.4 (the changes made for the ext4 fix are not backwards compatible).

Oh sorry I haven't been reading thread much today as I was have been celebrating my birthday a little Early with family I barely get to see so my bad

Guest Dazzozo

True kitkat by any chance could you please create a thread for kitkat and let us know progress and upload a test preview I'm to excited to for it and you telling us its awesome on the Y300 is torturing me lol

There's no point me creating a thread until I have something to release.

lol XD has your Nexus arrived? whats it like?

god phone

Guest danny19901

There's no point me creating a thread until I have something to release.

god phone

OK Daz and cool to hear you got your nexus if you manage to get anything working on kitkat for Y300 ie Audio, Ril, WiFi etc... Anything will you be keeping us posted on progress please :) also great work much appreciated

Guest Dazzozo

OK Daz and cool to hear you got your nexus if you manage to get anything working on kitkat for Y300 ie Audio, Ril, WiFi etc... Anything will you be keeping us posted on progress please :) also great work much appreciated

A lot of stuff is pretty trivial. Always the same with every version. I'm worried about camera though.

Guest danny19901

A lot of stuff is pretty trivial. Always the same with every version. I'm worried about camera though.

Yeah I have seemed to notice camera seems to get broke a lot on each android update its always been a main issue in CM until after a while but normally has odd issues on certain devices

Guest icyice803

This is off topic but I wanted to ask to icy ice 803 or anyone else if and how you got to work the latest stock launcher ... On my fusion x y300 it doesn't work

Idk maybe because you are on fusionx I am on latest nightly on CM 10.2