[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest danny19901

You aren't going to convince me to redo OMX on 4.3 before KitKat. Not happening. I don't work that way. :p

I'm not asking I'm happy with no greenbar YouTube Daz oh as for dead trigger 1 barely playable it works but its slow a little laggy also when fire you keep firing even when you've let go as for dead trigger 2 its a bit better intro video a little slow but skipable gameplay OK but laggy at start but sorts self out no shoot button as its automatic so no waste ammo everything fine but FC when try share to Facebook

Guest danny19901

You aren't going to convince me to redo OMX on 4.3 before KitKat. Not happening. I don't work that way. :p

I'm not asking I'm happy with no greenbar YouTube Daz oh as for dead trigger 1 barely playable it works but its slow a little laggy also when fire you keep firing even when you've let go as for dead trigger 2 its a bit better intro video a little slow but skipable gameplay OK but laggy at start but sorts self out no shoot button as its automatic so no waste ammo everything fine but FC when try share to Facebook

Guest danny19901

MX player now fine in he decoder. Facebook videos also fine now. :-)

Your videoes play with HW Decoder I get error this video can't be played with HW decoder

Guest danny19901

OK I'm sorry about multiple post as I'm using tapatalk and it won't let me edit it oh how's progress on kitkat so far also just a theory but with kitkat using less ram would this help battery life or not ? Just came to mind

Guest danny19901

Also try few games if you have time.

(Dead trigger please)

Tested mate I posted the results a few posts back dead trigger 2 seems more playable than 1st

Guest Silencer96

Starting from the November 6th nightly onwards, this build is immaculate. Kudos to Dazzozzo for breathing life into an otherwise forgettable device. Although an overclocking feature would be highly appreciated, I'm sure you're hard at work on Kitkat. Overlooking small minutia is understandable. The (main) issue at hand was the green bar which was mitigated in a matter of weeks. 

Thanks again, Daz. I'm looking forward to a stable 4.4 build!

Guest dr_avila

No, the vast majority of people are using Apollo, so I reckon that Dazzozzo can't be bothered to change something so minute and remote. 

Sorry, i use google play music only for streaming...

thanks

PS: Grooveshark has the same problem.

PS2: Sorry for my bad english

Edited by dr_avila

There's been a little hubbub lately about newer devices shipping with incompatible touchscreens. From stalking through the IRC logs, one guy managed to workaround this by flashing stock ROMs until one fit. If you're in the same boat, you may have to go about it Cinderella style. Edit: The guy on IRC seemed to flash this one just fine. Disclaimer: I know nothing (Jon Snow).

I've managed to install this rom,,

I reinstall cwm,

wipe data, system, etc. / factory

wipe partition

then i reinstall cm10.2 and the GAPPS

removing the battery for 1min/longer

plug the battery again

then i turn on the phone and i can touch it to the register

Guest tomtruckie

Bloody auto correct. I meant to say now all good no errors. I now have no bugs remaining for the 6/11 build. :-). Thanks Daz. It's perfect for me now.

Guest Souldefiler

I manage to fix my data and 3g by setting up apn manualy. No green bar on youtube, and i tried playing hd movies, and they go without lag but only on my vlc player the best player on market. I cant see any bugs after last nightly. Only thing is that antutu score is slightly low, only 8100. My last Google based rom was without bugs and i had 8700 score but that was stock based rom

This nightly build is still going smooth and fast.

The last time this happened to me I booted to recovery wiped dalvik and cache then restarted. It fixed it for me.

Didn't work but thanks you. Can anybody tell me something about it? It happened since november 5th nightly, and even in 6th it still si desapeared... :(

Guest rolorad

Didn't work but thanks you. Can anybody tell me something about it? It happened since november 5th nightly, and even in 6th it still si desapeared... :(

Only the first few builds had the torch option, maybe the CM team removed it for some reason. 10.2 isn't stable yet so I guess they will fix it eventually.

Guest intensedarkness

To anyone who wastes a lot of time formatting, reinstalling, and setting up all apps again, use Helium backup - backs up and restores all your apps and data WITHOUT ROOT!

Very easy to use and intuitive interface.

Guest Laximus

I have the torch is on the panel, and it works also,  - I set it at the first release - but strange because now there is no torch option in the panel settings...

But the panel is showing the torch.

?

Could be a bug.

=D