[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

joba69 ... if you mean me i was just telling my opinion since i tried the rom ... i thank a lot dazzozo for his work even if i'm not using his rom because i hope he'll do a good job with kitkat ... and anyway why should i buy another device if this one is perfect to me? i didn't mention benchmarks at all in fact i based my statement by tha fact that in 10.2 animation are laggy too because of the hwa ... this rom is really great but there's still work to do about hwa 

Guest smokewalker

anyone else got a blank dock on the homescreen on the 07/11 nightly?

because of this, I can't figure out any way to access the app drawer. 

later edit: well.. in case you do, just force stop trebuchet and clear data via app manager, it will do the trick

Edited by smokewalker

Guest Laximus

Plesse stop this f***** antutu....benchmark..overall s***,....

Also gaming performance ... If u want to play or get great Benchmarks... Go buy another phone....

Calm down everybody, please!

The guys just expect at least the same experience regarding the games, as on the stock ROM, nothing more.

And I think it's legitimate expectations.

If on the stock ROM games runs better/smoother, the device can do this. So we just have to be patient until Dazzozo will solve this problem.

Peace and KitKat!

=D

Your right... And don't get me wrong .. But for playing games or toping any benchmark it is the wrong device...its a low budget phone and if you get a stable Rom beside stock..be happy ...and appreciate developers Work.....and don't complain any benchmark scores...

Guest TangerineTractor
Calm down everybody, please! The guys just expect at least the same experience regarding the games, as on the stock ROM, nothing more. And I think it's legitimate expectations. If on the stock ROM games runs better/smoother, the device can do this. So we just have to be patient until Dazzozo will solve this problem. Peace and KitKat! =D
No, the problem is that people seem to expect this sub-$100 phone to run like an s4. Whatever rom you put on, it's never going to be a super gaming device or multimedia player. It's a relatively fast basic smartphone, good for messaging, email and browsing. People are expecting too much, and putting ridiculous demands on the devs, who are all enthusiastic amateurs, no offence intended. The clamour for cm is still amusing. All the signs so far are that stock roms are pretty well optimised for this device. None of the cm roms perform any better than stock yet, and there can't be much scope to improve them more. Yet for some reason people are prepared to put up with bugs and missing features and instability purely so they can say they are running cm. I think maybe everyone should take a step back and accept that cm up to 10.2/jb4.3 gives no significant advantage for this phone, and leave daz et al to concentrate on 4.4, where the revised code might actually deliver some tangible improvements. Edited by TangerineTractor

Hello guys, I've got a problem with Google Search. Every time I write something in the browser "Unfortunately, Search has stopped" pops out. I didn't have that issue with previous nightly. Can you give me some advice? Clearing data, reinstalling Search, even reflashing everything didn't help.

Guest Laximus

Agree.

And the main thing is, that we are not in life danger, not in danger of starvation or something like this.

Its just a phone. Basically...  a game.

So let's take it easy.

=D

And respect for the developer who allows us to be entertained with our devices by his work.

He is now our God!

Amen!

=DDD

Guest TayoOnabule

No, the problem is that people seem to expect this sub-$100 phone to run like an s4. Whatever rom you put on, it's never going to be a super gaming device or multimedia player. It's a relatively fast basic smartphone, good for messaging, email and browsing. People are expecting too much, and putting ridiculous demands on the devs, who are all enthusiastic amateurs, no offence intended. The clamour for cm is still amusing. All the signs so far are that stock roms are pretty well optimised for this device. None of the cm roms perform any better than stock yet, and there can't be much scope to improve them more. Yet for some reason people are prepared to put up with bugs and missing features and instability purely so they can say they are running cm. I think maybe everyone should take a step back and accept that cm up to 10.2/jb4.3 gives no significant advantage for this phone, and leave daz et al to concentrate on 4.4, where the revised code might actually deliver some tangible improvements.

Both an intelligent and articulate assessment of the situation. What a lad

Guest danny19901

Ceastel is working on CM10.2 at moment though I decided to try PAC with ceastels CM10.1 kernel and pretty good so far but when next CM10.2 nightly out I'm downloading and flashing

Guest tomtruckie

Thanks for the info about empty trebuchet on 7/11 nightly. Force stop and clearing data worked for me too. I had just used nova as a work around.

Who's putting ridiculous demands on who? o_O
Here is the answer for all...... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: They mean on you i think..:huh::ph34r::D Edited by Master-S

Guest Silencer96

Gosh darnit people. Leave the man alone for crying out loud!

Here's what's happening: 

-4.3 is already perfect and any minor bugs will be OVERLOOKED in FAVOUR of expediting development for 4.4. If you're not a fan of that, then don't complain because Dazzozzo is free to do what he deems best for us. Porting android 4.4 will be a GODSEND for this phone due to our Y300's ram limitations. 

-4.4 will be finished WHEN DAZZOZZO says it will be finished. Please stop pestering the man for a release date. 

Keep up the good work, Dazzozzo. Just know that for every single n00b who's complaining on this thread, there are at least ten other people enjoying your ROM without a single hitch and/or complaint. Your work is HIGHLY appreciated. Thanks again! :)

Guest EndruBoy1

No, the problem is that people seem to expect this sub-$100 phone to run like an s4. Whatever rom you put on, it's never going to be a super gaming device or multimedia player. It's a relatively fast basic smartphone, good for messaging, email and browsing. People are expecting too much, and putting ridiculous demands on the devs, who are all enthusiastic amateurs, no offence intended. The clamour for cm is still amusing. All the signs so far are that stock roms are pretty well optimised for this device. None of the cm roms perform any better than stock yet, and there can't be much scope to improve them more. Yet for some reason people are prepared to put up with bugs and missing features and instability purely so they can say they are running cm. I think maybe everyone should take a step back and accept that cm up to 10.2/jb4.3 gives no significant advantage for this phone, and leave daz et al to concentrate on 4.4, where the revised code might actually deliver some tangible improvements.

I don't agree, as I see this ROM is far more smooth overall than stock. For example changing between apps happens almost instantly and there are about 40-50 MB more free RAM by default. Maybe it's true for the stock based ROM's out there but not the stock. I don't play games on phone so maybe the stock is better in that aspect I don't know. Btw I don't see people raging here, they just write down their feedback which is exatly what this topic is for I think.

Guest bogdanwp

I agree , in some aspects CM is better than stock , in other aspects no or not yet. I don`t know , opinions differ because people want different things on their rom. Me personally i care only about speed , high sound and battery , in that order. One of the reasons i`m sticking to CM is because of it`s in-call sound , maybe i`m imagining it but it seems better.

P.S. : today i saw a news post on xda that Motorola Defy got 4.4 kitkat and they say it`s very fast , people got 250 megs ram free.

Edited by bogdanwp

Guest rederik75

Hi, I'm running the 11/7 build, and experiencing the random reboots... but it doesn't seem to happen when low on RAM as I've read in this topic... The phone is just sitting idle on my desk at work...

Also, it rebooted while testing RAM performance in AnTuTu... so, it's all about RAM?

Guest avvalex

Hi, this ROM is almost perfect for my daily use. Just one bug is still present and annoying me:

When ON, Bluetooth keeps preventing the phone to go in Deep Sleep mode. And so the battery drains faster than with Bluetooth OFF...

Any chance of seeing this bug solved?

you are wrong ... here somebody's raging just because people post their comments ... about the cm you are right about the fact that it's better then stock in multitasking but just for that ... cm will be (almost)perfect (or any other custom rom) just when the HWA will work properly ... and those people who aim that we don't have to expect much for our device i say i'm not expecting nothing from this cm i just can say thanks to daz for what he's doing ... but if i had to expect something i would expect cm to have all that stock at least ... and for the record HWA it's not meant just for games but other stuff like video playback and graphic smothness ... you all say wrongly this rom is smooth ... only the launcher is smooth ... this rom is fast not smooth ... i'm not raging or nothing ... i'm just explaining because after testing this rom i realize that most of the comment were wrong ... that's all ... if you can fix HWA you're the best DAZ =)