[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest danny19901

@Dazzozo so you have kitkat with BT & WiFi working may I ask if you got audio working if so could you share with us :) Also I'm using 4.4 kitkat android theme from playstore

Edited by danny19901

Guest Dazzozo

@Dazzozo so you have kitkat with BT & WiFi working may I ask if you got audio working if so could you share with us :) Also I'm using 4.4 kitkat android theme from playstore

Audio is working. Pretty hard to show in a screenshot. :p

Guest SaurabhRCk

So Wifi, Bt, RIL, audio, display--- are working for sure! Man I am soo excited to get 4.4! Anyway I too have same question, what is not working??

Guest nirmalbalaji

So we should have a very stable or at least useable 4.4 kitkat :)

Very stable is something not going to happen too soon. It will took some time. But I hope it won't took so long. What's interesting is a Low RAM support in 4.4 which can reduce the random reboots happening in CM 10.2 when playing games, installing and uninstalling apps.

Guest danny19901

Very stable is something not going to happen too soon. It will took some time. But I hope it won't took so long. What's interesting is a Low RAM support in 4.4 which can reduce the random reboots happening in CM 10.2 when playing games, installing and uninstalling apps.

I said stable due being Pure AOSP no CM bugs to worry about

Guest nirmalbalaji

I said stable due being Pure AOSP no CM bugs to worry about

Yeah. I know that. But I was concerned about Hardware Acceleration and OMX in Y300. Huawei has to be blamed for this.

I have a request for Daz. Even after the release of CyanogenMod 11 and if you port it to Y300 don't discontinue this AOSP 4.4. If CM 11 has any killer features or more stable (I highly doubt it because of no ETA) then its a win win situation. But to be honest I will go with AOSP.

Guest danny19901

Yeah. I know that. But I was concerned about Hardware Acceleration and OMX in Y300. Huawei has to be blamed for this.

I have a request for Daz. Even after the release of CyanogenMod 11 and if you port it to Y300 don't discontinue this AOSP 4.4. If CM 11 has any killer features or more stable (I highly doubt it because of no ETA) then its a win win situation. But to be honest I will go with AOSP.

If we had 2 builds pure AOSP and CM11 I would stick with AOSP for many reasons CM don't have many things that make it all that Clock is a nice widget and at moment the CM theme's is pretty good but a part from few things CM is good because it's based on AOSP with mods etc... But I have to admit and yes I'm jumping a little off topic when I had my S4 and used CM10.1 it was good but difference compared to Googles edition of 4.2.2 for the S4 was a big difference in battery, speed and smoothness also display seemed better, clearer, sharper and colour was a lot better

Hey daz I don't know what's the problem with hwa but I found out that even tillaz had problems with that for fusionx ... I don't think these problems match but you could check that thread if you haven't yet ... idk maybe I made fool of myself but I wanted to be helpful =)

Guest EndruBoy1
Yeah thanks, but I've kinda read it. I did ask it wrong. What I ment to ask is hows it's speed on the Y300? Because I would imagine it helps a lot in such low budget devices like this.

Guest tomtruckie

Don't be an annoying turd. He's doing this as a hobby. It's ready when you see it available for download. You may as well ask what time will we see the whales on a cruise ship. It's about as easy to predict.

Guest danny19901

Don't be an annoying turd. He's doing this as a hobby. It's ready when you see it available for download. You may as well ask what time will we see the whales on a cruise ship. It's about as easy to predict.

I'm just curious as well as everyone else is by sounds of it all is working I only want to know as I can download as soon as possible without having to check thread everyday and nearly every minute even if it wasn't a proper date something like next week would be better than me checking up and asking about progress or even a test build

Hey daz I don't know what's the problem with hwa but I found out that even tillaz had problems with that for fusionx ... I don't think these problems match but you could check that thread if you haven't yet ... idk maybe I made fool of myself but I wanted to be helpful =)

Different problem. Huawei limits HWA and I told Tillaz where they'd probably be blocking it. CM or pure AOSP won't have that problem.

For anyone modding stock ROM's, to get full HWA you'd just go to core/java/android/content/pm/PackageParser.smali and look for this...

move-object/from16 v0, p0

iget-object v2, v0, Landroid/content/pm/PackageParser;->mArchiveSourcePath:Ljava/lang/String;

const-string v3, "/system/app"

invoke-virtual {v2, v3}, Ljava/lang/String;->startsWith(Ljava/lang/String;)Z

move-result v2

if-eqz v2, :cond_324

Just change if-eqz into if-nez and then you'd get full HWA. The alternate way is to just change "/system/app" to "/system/xxx".

Guest jackosterman

Best Post contest won. New entries will now have to be submitted in the Mokee thread.

... would be better than me checking up and asking about progress

The key thing to remember here is that you're not actually required to ask. Of which you've done twice now, within a 24 hour span.

Sorry for the interruption, folks. And now back to your regularly scheduled video playback reports.

Guest danny19901

OK sorry but it would be nice to know when I mean I guess now we have seen progress by screenshots and proof from @Dazzozo everything seems well looks to be working I'm just a little curious as to what's not working he even said runs extremely well as soon as he had it running im also not the only one wondering what's not working

Guest Laximus

Different problem. Huawei limits HWA and I told Tillaz where they'd probably be blocking it. CM or pure AOSP won't have that problem.

For anyone modding stock ROM's, to get full HWA you'd just go to core/java/android/content/pm/PackageParser.smali and look for this...

move-object/from16 v0, p0

iget-object v2, v0, Landroid/content/pm/PackageParser;->mArchiveSourcePath:Ljava/lang/String;

const-string v3, "/system/app"

invoke-virtual {v2, v3}, Ljava/lang/String;->startsWith(Ljava/lang/String;)Z

move-result v2

if-eqz v2, :cond_324

Just change if-eqz into if-nez and then you'd get full HWA. The alternate way is to just change "/system/app" to "/system/xxx".

I would like to see, but I dont find this first: core

I think  it is a folder, isnt it?