[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest sammboi121

a few questions I like to ask,

1. I am planning on installing this rom will it have its own OTA updater? - Without Bricking my phone
  2. Is this Cyanogenmod faster and better than stock ROM?

Guest danny19901

a few questions I like to ask,

1. I am planning on installing this rom will it have its own OTA updater? - Without Bricking my phone
  2. Is this Cyanogenmod faster and better than stock ROM?

yes this rom is good and if you have latest TWRP you can do OTA updates no problem and yes this has OTA updates found in settings/ About Phone

Edited by danny19901

Guest sammboi121

Thank you, I might just wait maybe a few months and put it on my phone wait till its bug free and stable :), but I do wish there was a user video of this rom being used :D

Guest Aeriksen

Thank you, I might just wait maybe a few months and put it on my phone wait till its bug free and stable :), but I do wish there was a user video of this rom being used :D

I have used this rom on two phones since the release, i have had one time where the one phone frose. I have not have any reboots or otter problems than the green bar in youtube films. I dont think that it will be any more stable than this. Go for it i say :)

Guest sammboi121

I have used this rom on two phones since the release, i have had one time where the one phone frose. I have not have any reboots or otter problems than the green bar in youtube films. I dont think that it will be any more stable than this. Go for it i say :)

is everything working is there anything that does not work?

is everything working is there anything that does not work?

Listen to me ... if you want a stable ROM go for a stock one or for fusionx that is stock based ... they're stable and have everythings working ... if you want to flash a cm 10.2 you have to know that it is fast and pretty stable but there are few problems: the hardware acceleration does not work properly so the animation will not be smooth, games will work really slow and you'll have problem recording video and reproducing them (for this there's solution ... just need to install MX player) ... I forgot you tube pixelated effect ... for the rest this ROM is good especially in multitasking ... it's up to you ;)

There is also an issue with blutooth : when it is turned on it will prevent the phone from going in deep sleep even if there is no active blutooth connection...  This causes additional battery drain.

Edited by millep

Guest danny19901

There is also an issue with blutooth : when it is turned on it will prevent the phone from going in deep sleep even if there is no active blutooth connection...  This causes additional battery drain.

why have bluetooth on if not in use?

Guest Dazzozo

If in 10.1 the hardware acceleration function fine, by the comments that I saw, why here not?

Then they have the YouTube green line / colour separation. It's one or the other at the moment, and for the 500000th time I'm redoing OMX for 4.4. :P

So This means everything pretty much working right may i ask if got root

What are you actually asking here? Is it possible to root 4.4? Well if somehow the Nexus 5 being "rooted" (aka unlocking the bootloader and flashing a su binary and apk) ended up as blogspam then the answer should be pretty obvious.

Guest danny19901

Then they have the YouTube green line / colour separation. It's one or the other at the moment, and for the 500000th time I'm redoing OMX for 4.4. :P

What are you actually asking here? Is it possible to root 4.4? Well if somehow the Nexus 5 being "rooted" (aka unlocking the bootloader and flashing a su binary and apk) ended up as blogspam then the answer should be pretty obvious.

ok cool just curious as if you had rooted 4.4 for Y300 due to i read an earlier post stating you only needed root

Guest Dazzozo

ok cool just curious as if you had rooted 4.4 for Y300 due to i read an earlier post stating you only needed root

Dunno why someone said that o_O

Rooting is not something I have to do. Practically all custom ROMs are insecure. CM I believe is going to be the first to try secure images.

Guest sammboi121

This Rom Dazzozo Shows potential I will be waiting until things are working fine. I prefer to wait rather than jump on the bandwagon and install it but I am so happy that its still being developed and bugs are being fixed :) Good job Dazzozo, Cant wait for the stable build.