[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest cvele992

Daz what about showing us a video of kitkat running on y300? it would be great

I'm sure that we will see soon kitkat on our devices so, there is no need for that ;)

Guest danny19901
I think that there should be a special website to post bugs to make it easier for Daz to find the, :D
No need for a site we have modaco and logcat's to help with bugs also Daz is focusing on 4.4 kitkat so we will barely see fixes from him unless other devs fix the main issues like HWA then he may release a fix other than that its nightlies hopefully stuff may improve through the nightlies but at moment were all happy to see Daz with 4.4 Kitkat on his Y300 and hopefully released soon :) also Great Work Daz much appreciated Edited by danny19901

Guest danny19901

For some reason I cannot get OTA updates anymore updated to cm10.2-20131110 and can't go any higher just won't download

Try going in settings/about phone/ CyanogenMod updates then choose new nightlies only

Guest daleudec

For some reason I cannot get OTA updates anymore updated to cm10.2-20131110 and can't go any higher just won't download

Try going in settings/about phone/ CyanogenMod updates... then Menu "Delete Downloads" (i have my phone in spanish)..

Screenshot:

wlc4cg.png

Guest Hassams

Might be off topic sorry, but anyone knows how to center clock cm10.2 ?

I assume you are saying how to get the clock widget into the center ?

if yes then, tap the widget for a while until it vibrates remove your finger then it will allow you to resize it, resize it to get your desired position.

I assume you are saying how to get the clock widget into the center ?

if yes then, tap the widget for a while until it vibrates remove your finger then it will allow you to resize it, resize it to get your desired position.

Lol No i mean clock on the status bar :D