[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest GonzaloG

Yes you can, install xposed installer and there is something called xblast tools with a lot of customization options, good look, actually I have the clock in the center and yes transparent bar o/

Guest fartfire

Some bugs I found on Y300 latest CM 10.2 nightly build, its up the date the released when this reply is posted :- 

• The light torch tool, the switch for brighter torch doesn't really makes it bright compared to the light which is generated by Flash in camera mode.
  • Gaming is very slow. Like Candy Crush Saga seems like slowmotion but it played fine on the stock ROM.

Don't think you can centre clock on this rom on STATUS BAR not launcher wigdet

Yes you can, install xposed installer and there is something called xblast tools with a lot of customization options, good look, actually I have the clock in the center and yes transparent bar o/

Or alternatively GravityBox

By default, I'm not sure if CM can do it on its lonesome.  

post-1027537-0-87532300-1384313182_thumbpost-1027537-0-76270300-1384313189_thumb

Edited by Gekz

just resize widget to suit your grid (in Nova anyway)

i meant clock on the status bar

Don't think you can centre clock on this rom on STATUS BAR not launcher wigdet

xbalst tools did the job ;) Edited by ako0

Guest arsalan11

How can i enable mass storage mode when plug my phone via usb cable?it was ok in old versions but in new versions no pop up appeares.actually i changed build.prob from mtp,adb to mass_storage,adb but it didn't work.

How can i enable mass storage mode when plug my phone via usb cable?it was ok in old versions but in new versions no pop up appeares.actually i changed build.prob from mtp,adb to mass_storage,adb but it didn't work.

that's what i did, go to setting >> storage then press menu button then select "USB computer connection" then choose "mass storage"

Guest Romagnolo1973

anyone use spirit fm radio?

it starts but there's no sound

spirit fm is not developed, is abandoned project so it doesn't work in last JB 

You have to wait dev joestone here publics his new radio FM for CM, it will be soon

Guest rederik75

Hi

I have an issue with Google Car Kit. I have to install it as a system app, copying the .apk in /system/app and changing the permissions to rw-r-r-. It works ok, but doesn't survive to the CM updates. Is there a way to let it pass through the update process, as for the other gapps?

Think I spoke too soon, since yesterdays nightly I've had system crashes, reboots and wouldn't download todays update, had 4 downloading at one point.. so downloaded the latest update and installed it through recovery and freed up some system space see how it goes :( 

Guest Laximus

Hi

I have an issue with Google Car Kit. I have to install it as a system app, copying the .apk in /system/app and changing the permissions to rw-r-r-. It works ok, but doesn't survive to the CM updates. Is there a way to let it pass through the update process, as for the other gapps?

In my opinion its not possible.

I also convert an app to a system app, and after the cm update , it has dissapeared, and have to install again, and to convert it to system app again.

In the update there is an automated wipe in dalvik cash, and I think there is a system wipe too, thas why.

Guest rederik75

[...]

In the update there is an automated wipe in dalvik cash, and I think there is a system wipe too, thas why.

Yes, but gapps persist, and they're not part of the rom....

Guest Laximus

Yes, but gapps persist, and they're not part of the rom....

Well, I am not a developer, I just think that maybe there have to be a script/order in the cm updater that leave the gapps alone while cm updating.

=)

Guest danny19901

spirit fm is not developed, is abandoned project so it doesn't work in last JB 

You have to wait dev joestone here publics his new radio FM for CM, it will be soon

Spirit FM is still being worked on but Dev is taking a little break from his work he may be working on Spirit FM 2 :)

Guest Doomsday_Report

okay, so i dont know if anyone else had this problem and its been addressed, but i cant flash the GApps file, for whatever reason it causes the android keyboard to not function, at all. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guest cvele992

okay, so i dont know if anyone else had this problem and its been addressed, but i cant flash the GApps file, for whatever reason it causes the android keyboard to not function, at all. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Redownload and try flashing again, and make sure that you are downloadig good gapps.

EDIT: download this one > http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip

Edited by cvele992

Guest gery0518

Hi people!

Could anybody suggest a good sound mod for this rom? I did use noozxoide for stock and it was awesome, but id doesnt seem to work on this rom unfortunately.
I am using neutron player btw, but couldnt even get the preinstalled DPS manager working with it, only with the stock player. =<

Guest danny19901

Hi people!

Could anybody suggest a good sound mod for this rom? I did use noozxoide for stock and it was awesome, but id doesnt seem to work on this rom unfortunately.

I am using neutron player btw, but couldnt even get the preinstalled DPS manager working with it, only with the stock player. =<

doesnt really need any sound mods i use player pro and dsp pack for it and limit audio and prevent clipping it gives loud volume and no distortion on full volume

Hi everybody.

Installed this great ROM on my HUAWEI G510 and all works fine. Only one question: photosphere in camera app seems not to be working (even not visible the photosphere icon in camera app) . Is this normal or maybe there's some troubleshhoting to activate it ?

Thanks anyway for the good work.

Fabio ;-)