[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest pablon86

I'm getting a lot of stutter when playing music, no matter what player I'm using. On another hand is 4.4 getting developed on, and is it gonna be available through CM updater?

Guest pablon86

I'm getting a lot of stutter when playing music, no matter what player I'm using. On another hand is 4.4 getting developed on, and is it gonna be available through CM updater?

Guest nirmalbalaji

Its a AOSP 4.4 not a CM KitKat ROM. When its available it should be flashed manually.

Guest worstenbrood

@Dazzozzo: For some reason i always get the wrong provider assigned on this rom. My apns are correct but my provider shows France Telecom instead of Mobistar. The other odd thing is that my phone really gets a french ip (prolly some proxy) when i go to whatsmyip.com. I cannot access some websites because they only allow belgian ips :/ Any idea how to fix this ? Thanks in advance 

Guest SaurabhRCk

I installed cm 10.2 15/11 built. Phone rebooted with in 1 hr 3 times! But after I uninstalled facebook app, all problems are gone! no reboot in 21 hrs even not in under heavy operation. battery backup is way better than stock. 20% in 13 hrs with normal call, wifi, and 3g usage.

Guest rederik75

So, the plan is to add the line app/CarHomeGoogle.apk in the list, cross the fingers, and update to the next nightly.

I will keep you informed!

Yesssssss! It worked! CarHome survived through the update process, and also the settings were saved...

Guest beejmaster

After a completely clean install(format system, data, dalvik cache, cache. anddroid secure and sd-ext) of the 16/11 build on my Y300 with CWM 6.0.4.4 linked by Dazzozo and 20130813 gapps, iPlayer only plays sound, no video. Any ideas anyone?

Other than that I have had no problems with this ROM.

Thanks for your attention

Guest nirmalbalaji

I love this rom, but is it possible to make the background visible in the appdrawer?

Background transparency is not available in Trebuchet launcher (default CM launcher).

Use Nova or Apex launcher which has many customization options.

Guest nirmalbalaji

I think pointless to report bugs, all night lies building automatically. Dazzozo doesn't care about this ROM anymore.

If you are unhappy with this ROM simply uninstall it. Don't start the spams again.

Guest Carlos_EVH

@Daz hows 4.4 dev coming along? :D

In HTCMania an user has told me that Dazz said in the IRC that he is working on CM11 but i don't know if it's true or not

Guest Silencer96

Come on, guys. Patience is a virtue and we are fortuitous enough as it is to have a renowned developer port Kitkat to our beloved phone. It will (inevitably) happen, and when it does, whether or not it's based on stock or Cyanogenmod shouldn't matter. 

Thanks a ton for your hard work, Daz. We get that you're hard at work on Kitkat so feel free to take your time as opposed to releasing a rushed product to appease the whiners. 

Guest pablon86

Come on, guys. Patience is a virtue and we are fortuitous enough as it is to have a renowned developer port Kitkat to our beloved phone. It will (inevitably) happen, and when it does, whether or not it's based on stock or Cyanogenmod shouldn't matter.

Thanks a ton for your hard work, Daz. We get that you're hard at work on Kitkat so feel free to take your time as opposed to releasing a rushed product to appease the whiners.

I didn't say nothing, I'm just said that as long as he works on it we'll have it. No hate on Daz. This phone would still be on 4.1 if it wasn't because of him.

Guest Tommy21

It's better to have clean,fast and stable 4.4,like in nexus devices.I don't want to wait for months to have a stable version of cm11,pa,miui or whatever........I need to use my phone as a phone,i don't have time to flash new roms every hour.