[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

He said this on his twitter regarding KitKat "the 4.4 work is already done, there's just nothing worth releasing yet" so unsure what stage he's at, but we need patience if it wasn't for the devs we wouldn't even have Android 4.3 so when 4.4 is finished it will be super exciting.

Guest SaurabhRCk

I too just saw that update in his twitter page! Don't understand what he meant! 4.4 work is done, but nothing to release! God knows what it means! Waiting for this patiently and eagerly.

Edited by SaurabhRCk

Guest pablon86

I too just saw that update in his twitter page! Don't understand what he meant! 4.4 work is done, but nothing to release! God knows what it means! Waiting for this patiently and eagerly.

He said that there's nothing to release yet. I think he's just looking for a reason to release it. Not that I'm sure what he means with that.

Guest Dazzozo

Relaaaaaaaaaaaax. :p

CM 11 is out on a few devices :)

Other devices aren't a useful metric. Different Android versions require different amounts of work for different hardware. That said... things are looking pretty damn good right now.

Relaaaaaaaaaaaax. :P

Other devices aren't a useful metric. Different Android versions require different amounts of work for different hardware. That said... things are looking pretty damn good right now.

and... is possible a preview? :D, no problem for any bug :D, just to see <.<

Edited by fonz93

Guest Dazzozo

I'm not a fan of doing builds like that. People who really shouldn't be installing them end up installing them and then overreact to it etc. I generally know where I want to be before I release anything and I've always stuck to it.

Guest pablon86

I'm not a fan of doing builds like that. People who really shouldn't be installing them end up installing them and then overreact to it etc. I generally know where I want to be before I release anything and I've always stuck to it.

Just a question. Is GEL performing smoothly on y300?

Guest painteramit

well said Daz.

please ignore the people who are annoying you and keep focus on 4.4

and release only when you are satisfied with it.

by the way, we are very eagerly waiting for it :)

Guest CrimsonCrap

I heard that Android 4.4 uses 16% less ram.If that's true then does that mean that we will have quite alot of free ram in our phones with dazzozos AOSP kitkat release? Sorry if this is a noob question but I don't know that much about this stuff.

Edited by CrimsonCrap

Guest jeromeof

I would be interested to know if the ART (new Android Runtime) is working on 4.4 also (I see that longer term as the future of Android and might help with devices with limited memory + CPU). Seems to pre-compile APK's to binary code on install rather than using a JIT.

yes some people do it but i dont <.<, no problem bro :)

Guest danny19901

it would be great to see a preview as sometime next week im giving my Y300 away to @Tillaz and im going to get a S3 I9305 and was hoping to try 4.4 before i get it as the S3 im getting has a unofficial 4.4 kitkat of CM11 I Will admit as Y300 Being a budget phone it has had a great run for me and since im getting rid of it i want thank @Dazzozo, @Kra1o5, @Joestone, @Joestalito, @Tillaz and all other devs that have contributed to the huawei Y300 i will admit i have had better higher end phones but to be honest the Y300 Being the most funnest and decentest phone i have had my android phones i have are LG Optimus gt540, HTC Sense XL, S2, S3 I9300, HTC ONE SV, Xperia Play, S4 i9500, Huawei Vision, Huawei Y300 I Know this off topic but just wanted to say how much i have enjoyed the Y300 and the hardwork put into developement

Edited by danny19901

Guest danny19901

Where is my kitkaaaaaaaaat:| :D

no official time or date as when we will see it hopefully very soon but no rush as I won't have this device much longer and want to wish all devs a great Christmas as well as users and best of luck with this device

hey guys don't use this thread to talk about KitKat.

Can someone tell me which is the most stable nightly of 10.2? It works everything good, but reboot 4-5 times per day

Edited by zenida

Guest pablon86

hey guys don't use this thread to talk about KitKat.

Can someone tell me which is the most stable nightly of 10.2? It works everything good, but reboot 4-5 times per day

I'm on the latest one, and it's pretty smooth. No reboots, and besides sound stutter, everything's fine.