[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest absurd21

hey guys don't use this thread to talk about KitKat.

Can someone tell me which is the most stable nightly of 10.2? It works everything good, but reboot 4-5 times per day

Guest absurd21

hey guys don't use this thread to talk about KitKat.

Can someone tell me which is the most stable nightly of 10.2? It works everything good, but reboot 4-5 times per day

Im on the latest one. Works like a treat!

I have had only reboots while starting Candy Crush. I'm adicted to that game but seems to have the devil inside... xD

What I still don't know is why I can't have the torch at the quick access neither wich build disabled it... And it is probably the one I used more often :( Could anyone say its my only problem or if its general? Or if its a CM decision to supress that tool?

Guest beejmaster

I have had only reboots while starting Candy Crush. I'm adicted to that game but seems to have the devil inside... xD

What I still don't know is why I can't have the torch at the quick access neither wich build disabled it... And it is probably the one I used more often :( Could anyone say its my only problem or if its general? Or if its a CM decision to supress that tool?

It's not just you with no torch, I don't know what happened to it.

As with Candy Crush I'm also getting random reboots.

Edited by beejmaster

Guest beejmaster

All those random reboots when playing games could be the Hardware Acceleration problem.

Okay, what are the details of the problem? Is there any solution?

Guest nirmalbalaji

Okay, what are the details of the problem? Is there any solution?

Because the Hardware Acceleration is not working fully. But I'm not sure whether thats the only cause for those random reboots.

A logcat will be helpful by any of those people who has random reboots when playing games.

Guest step89_la

Try to install clean update. On my g510 when i install update some app doesn't work but when i the same update install through cm everything work like charm. I didn't have a single reboot every synce i use cm. My advice for a games is to swap memory. I have swap 1gb and for example subway surf and despicable me works great. Sorry for my bad english.

Guest menace3uk

Yeah I'm getting a forced close on candy crush to but only when I log into Facebook.. Some stuttering on sound and a about 6 random reboots.. I'll perceiver thou lol.. Otherwise a great ROM

Guest cvele992

I'm sorry, I specified that wipes should I do?

Just do a factory reset, and keep in mind that this will erase all your apps.

And make backup before doing everythig, so if somethig go wrong you can always come back where you been.

Edited by cvele992

Guest arsalan11

can anyone help me increase my internal memory?i moved all of my apps except google apps to SD but i have just 120mb free memory.what is swap what is zRam?

Guest SaurabhRCk

what to wipe at the time of updating from old version so that all my apps and their data remains. I don't wanna install all the apps everytime I flash a new version. any way to do that??

Guest cvele992

what to wipe at the time of updating from old version so that all my apps and their data remains. I don't wanna install all the apps everytime I flash a new version. any way to do that??

You just need to flash it and after flash just wipe cache and dalvik cache.